Profile for Sam > Reviews

Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
by Annabel Karmel
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great source of advice and information, 4 Sep 2013
This was the only book I needed to help get me through my sons weaning phase and I still use the recipes in it today and he s 4 yrs old now! A fantastic tool and I recommend this to all the young mums out there!

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Silver - 4th Generation (Launched Sept 2010)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Silver - 4th Generation (Launched Sept 2010)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Running Tool, 4 Sep 2013
I had to buy this after loosing my Ipod Nano. I don't like the fact it doesn't have a display screen, I wouldn't say it is necessarily a product fault more a personal preference. the clip is a great idea as you don't need to buy an arm band to wear it, it just clip to your waiste band or collar.

Lunchboxes
Lunchboxes
by Annabel Karmel
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lunchboxes (Hardcover)
I was getting in to rutt with my sons lunches and needed some inspiration. I have used Annabel's books throughout his weaning, and could not think of anyone else I would trust for healthy, fun and tasty ideas for his lunch box. I recommend this book.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 4 Sep 2013
Obviously not as god as the new Kindle Fire but it was fit for purpose for what my husband wanted. We have smart phones, laptops and ipods so didn't see the need to get another gadget to do all the same things again. The memory hasn't been filled yet, with over 100 books now down loaded to it using the Amazon library. A great price and I would recommend this product.

Wheels on the Bus (BBC Audio Children's)
Wheels on the Bus (BBC Audio Children's)
by Michelle Durler
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Sing-a-long!, 4 Sep 2013
A great album to sig along to in the car! I definitely recommend this to anyone with kids and an ounce of rhythm

Favourite Songs and Activity Songs (31 Kids Favourite songs)
Favourite Songs and Activity Songs (31 Kids Favourite songs)
by CRS Players
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a kids birthday party!, 4 Sep 2013
I bought this for background music for my sons birthday party, it was that good someone stole it from the stereo!

PT Photo Frame Clock Family Time Brushed, Aluminium Silver, Large
PT Photo Frame Clock Family Time Brushed, Aluminium Silver, Large
Offered by MissDishLTD
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Big!, 4 Sep 2013
My parents love this, but had to r-arrange their wall space to fit it in, its a lot bigger than it seems. It is very easy to put the pictures in once you have cut them to size. Beautifully made, I recommend this.

Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Classic, Turquoise
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Classic, Turquoise
Offered by Cosmetic Co
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Sep 2013
You can't go wrong with Snazaroo face paints, they are excellent, easy to apply and even easier to wash off. Although they can seem a little expensive they are worth every penny! If you want to face paint, even children with sensitive skin, Snazaroo is a must buy!

Snazaroo 18ml Face and Body Paint Individual Color Classic, Black

Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, Glitter Gel, 12ml, Silver
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, Glitter Gel, 12ml, Silver
Price: 3.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Difficult to apply, 4 Sep 2013
I found this difficult to apply and when I id finally get it on to faces, the parents told me how difficult it was to wash off. I love Snazaroo face paints but this is something I wont be buying again :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7