Profile for Mr. Thomas J. Rowe > Reviews

Content by Mr. Thomas J. Rowe

Mr. Thomas J. Rowe

Complete Book of Drawing (Art Ideas) (Usborne Art Ideas)
Complete Book of Drawing (Art Ideas) (Usborne Art Ideas)
by Alastair Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Complete as Suggested, 16 Dec. 2011
Although described as a "Complete Book of Drawing", I found on receiving it that it appeared to be aimed primarily at young boys. As I had wanted it for a young girl I returned it to you.

T.J.Rowe
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2012 4:50 PM GMT

Binoculars Visionary DX 10x25 CAMO - great for bird watching etc
Binoculars Visionary DX 10x25 CAMO - great for bird watching etc
Offered by OptixMania

4.0 out of 5 stars Revision of earlier feedback, 17 Mar. 2011
Having re-examined the binoculars I now appreciate that the optics will be perfectly suitable for my needs. I have therefore increased my rating of the product from three stars to four.

The supplier has offered me the options of returning the binoculars for a refund or providing a discount, but in view of my remarks above I would prefer to retain the binoculars with no further action. The offer of a discount is generous but unnecessary.

Andrea Bocelli: Tuscan Skies [DVD]
Andrea Bocelli: Tuscan Skies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrea Bocelli

4.0 out of 5 stars Tuscan Skies - DVD, 10 Jan. 2011
Superb singing interspersed with commentary describing the progression of Bocelli's career from the early days, including some of the filming sets used in producing the DVD. Most of the songs on this DVD already exist on a single CD.

Agatha Christie at Home
Agatha Christie at Home
by Mathew Prichard

4.0 out of 5 stars Greenways, 23 Mar. 2010
Having visited "Greenways", Agatha Christie's home on the River Dart, I was intrigued to read a more complete version of 'her life at home'.

It is a most interesting read and will appeal especially to anyone who has visited "Greenways" or is thinking of doing so.