Profile for leahd > Reviews

leahd

Rosewood Catwalk Collection Luxury Cat Bed
Rosewood Catwalk Collection Luxury Cat Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars kitties love it!, 1 July 2014
My kitties are loving this item TO DEATH! Literally. I need to buy a replacement cause my cats use it so much, Bought this last year for them and wash the lining every so often (other than that i use a vacuum on it). it is still going strong but i feel i will need to buy another by Christmas time~

Clatronic AE 3465 Automatic Juicer
Clatronic AE 3465 Automatic Juicer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great juicer, 1 July 2014
the only thing i dont like about this juicer is that you have to fully disassemble to wash and also shipping took like a month, other than that it works great

UV Ultra Violet Blacklight 9 LED Flashlight Torch Light
UV Ultra Violet Blacklight 9 LED Flashlight Torch Light
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars works., 1 July 2014
does what it is supposed to. bought it for checking for pet urine in houses and it finds it alright..

Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Offered by Fine Party Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it is supposed to..., 1 July 2014
hey all, this battery's life has been just as long as the original one that came with my camera (which is what i wanted!)

Ex-Pro USB 2.0 Audio Adapter, Supports 7.1 Surround Sound. (Mic & Headphones) PC, MAC & PS3
Offered by ExpressPro

2.0 out of 5 stars eh., 21 Mar 2014
Doesn't exactly work for what we needed it for but my husband still uses it for other things so i'll give it 2 **...

Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Offered by Camera Shot

5.0 out of 5 stars Works., 21 Mar 2014
I shoot with a D5100 and this little remote comes in handy! I thought that it wouldnt work with my camera but the set up is easy!

West5Products Small Farmers Market Jute Sack - h 14cm
West5Products Small Farmers Market Jute Sack - h 14cm
Offered by blendboutique

3.0 out of 5 stars Small., 21 Mar 2014
My fault for not checking the size of the bag, but I use it to store garlic cloves or small onions!

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to like!, 21 Mar 2014
What's not to like, it is exactly what we wanted. We would have liked the US version better but they didn't have any in stock. but all in all great purchase and we have fun game nights!

Vintage Retro Style Matt Enamel CAT FOOD Tin ~ The Trendy Tin Collection
Vintage Retro Style Matt Enamel CAT FOOD Tin ~ The Trendy Tin Collection
Offered by Oak Tree Homeware & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I had thought., 21 Mar 2014
Smaller than I had thought BUT that was my fault for not seeing measurements first! It does fit a whole bag of my kitties food though, and love the look of the tin!!!

Girls in Trouble [ GIRLS IN TROUBLE ] By Leavitt, Caroline ( Author )Apr-01-2005 Paperback
by Caroline Leavitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Moving book!, 10 April 2013
This book changed my life and my way of looking at things, it is such a sad and touching book about true love, devotion, passion, heart break...This book had me crying, laughing, and on the edge of my seat the whole time!