Profile for Ms. Sa Hunt > Reviews

Content by Ms. Sa Hunt

Ms. Sa Hunt

Page: 1 | 2
Nature-Speak Oracle: Boxed set includes 60 true life oracle cards and 160 page guide book.
by Ted Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful cards, 17 May 2014
Having worked with oracle angel and tarot cards for some years I found myself being drawn to this set of cards which are completely different. I love them and the energies of them . I am very much a ' say what you see' reader and tend not to use the books. I found that I could instantly connect with these beautiful cards to use them for readings. Thanks ted they really are fabulous

The Wisdom of Trees Oracle
The Wisdom of Trees Oracle
by Jane Struthers
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards, 2 May 2014
This review is from: The Wisdom of Trees Oracle (Cards)
As a tree lover and a medium I was immediately drawn to working with these cards. they have fabulous drawings and beautiful energies which are easy to work with .

Living and Loving with Asperger Syndrome: Family Viewpoints
Living and Loving with Asperger Syndrome: Family Viewpoints
by Patrick McCabe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 2 May 2014
This is a fantastic book which gives real insight into Aspergers syndrome and how to understand people with Aspergers. It has really helped me to understand a close friend much more and to be able to support her adequately when necessary. A definite must to anyone who has a friend or family member on the Autisc spectrum.

Voice of the Trees: A Celtic Divination Oracle
Voice of the Trees: A Celtic Divination Oracle
by Mickie Mueller
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Energies, 2 May 2014
These are a beautiful set of cards to work with. Whenever I work with cards for doing a reading I always work totally intuitively with the layout as well as with reading the cards 'saying what I see' . These cards are perfect for working with in this way and compliment my pack of Celtic Tarot cards.
The meanings in hte book also seem to be pretty accurate if you prefer to work with them in this way.

Anna, Grandmother of Jesus: A Message of Wisdom and Love
Anna, Grandmother of Jesus: A Message of Wisdom and Love
by Virginia Essene

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read!, 24 July 2012
I read this book from cover to cover very quickly and know that I will read it again. The information that has been channelled by Claire Heartsong resonates with me and makes so much sense. Whilst it is channelled and therefore cannot be scientifically proven I have a knowing deep within myself that this is truly how things happened. Thank you Claire for bringing this information to us.

Anna, the Voice of the Magdalenes: A Sequel to Anna, Grandmother of Jesus
Anna, the Voice of the Magdalenes: A Sequel to Anna, Grandmother of Jesus
by Claire Heartsong

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 24 July 2012
As a channel and light worker myself I found this book simply amazing. The information within it makes so much sense and whilst it is channelled and therefore cannot be scientifically proven I know deep within that this is the truth about what happened all those years ago. Some channelled work can be difficult to get to grips with but I couldnt put this book down. It was easy to read and follow the different characters. If you are interested in what really happened around the time that Jesus was alive then this and its sister book Anna GrandMother of Jesus are for you.

The Pleiadian Workbook: Awakening Your Divine Ka: Awakening Your Divine Karma
The Pleiadian Workbook: Awakening Your Divine Ka: Awakening Your Divine Karma
by Amorah Quan-Yin

5.0 out of 5 stars A big help, 15 April 2011
As an experienced Reiki Master I have found this a great book to help myself, my clients and my students. The advanced healing techniques described in here are amazing and easy to use. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to deal with stress and advance on a spiritual level.

Creating Money: Attracting Abundance (Roman, Sanaya)
Creating Money: Attracting Abundance (Roman, Sanaya)
by Sanaya Roman

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I have found on Manifesting!, 15 April 2011
This is the best book I have found on manifesting. The exercises are easy to do and I have been manifesting new clients with it easily. Despite being channelled from spirit it is easy to read and I found I couldnt put it down when I first started reading it. I have since been using the meditations and exercises in it regularjy and have found that my financial situation has vastly improved.There is no need for anyone to be struggling to have abundance in their lives if they use the techniques described in this book. I have recommended it to several of my friends who are now starting to turn their financial situation around as well. Its a great book to dip in and out of as well according to what you need to manifest and helps you to see how you can have an abundant life as well as leading a spiritual one. as long as you have the right intentions.

Love and Light Angel Cards
Love and Light Angel Cards
by Angela McGerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Angel Cards, 15 April 2011
These cards, as with all of Angela McGerrs cards, have a fabulous energy. I personally use them when I am doing readings as a way to help me to link into the clients energy, rather than use the book she provides with explanations. The drawings are beautiful and I find it easy to link to both spirit and the angels through them. I have all 3 of Angelas sets of Angel cards and use them all regularly. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is a medium/intuitive and wants a tool to help them do their readings.

Keys To The Universe : Access the Ancient Secrets by Attuning to the Power and Wisdom of the Cosmos (Book & CD)
by Diana Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book by Diana Cooper!, 15 April 2011
As always I find Diana Coopers books easy to read and understand. Her concepts may seem a little wacky to those who are not on a spiritual path but to me they made perfect sense and explained a lot of unanswered questions that I had. Using the CD has been an amazing experience as I now feel far more connectedto the universe! A must for anyone who wants to gain a greater understanding of why we are here and how we can help to make the world a better place!

Page: 1 | 2