Profile for MrsLauren85 > Reviews

MrsLauren85 (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and pretty!, 26 Dec 2007
I got this camera for christmas.

I LOVE it! Its SO pretty!

Its little and compact and has so many different settings for taking pictures such as at the beach, or for moving about piccys.

The red eye removal is a good idea. I love the fact it can take both xd and sd. My previous camera was a fuji and takes only xd. But our digital photo frame only takes SD (my husbands camera is sd) so i can now use it!

Buy this camera! its great!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2008 4:57 PM BST

Monopoly Here & Now Limited Edition
Monopoly Here & Now Limited Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars London at home!, 22 Jun 2005
What an AMAZING game!! Great deal, fab new things to be like a Mobile Phone, Burger, Plane etc! Lots of big numbers on the money (if only it were real!!) Big names on the board to buy...however £1.5million is the most i've paid for the Sun!!! (not that i buy it out of choice!!) All in all 11/10 for the whole game!

Friends: Complete Season 1-10 (30 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1995]
Friends: Complete Season 1-10 (30 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!, 16 May 2005
What a fantastic item!! Highly recomended!! Slim line cases, double sided CDs, Looks GREAT on my dvd shelf!! So cool!! Got it for my birthday (11th April!!) Rachel is just about to give birth!!!! Fab item, a definate for any friends fan, if you dont have the money, save it!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4