Profile for MrsLauren85 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Baby Einstein Around The World Activity Centre
Baby Einstein Around The World Activity Centre

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein Activity Center, 17 May 2011
I bought this for my daughter when she was about 6 months old.

She loves it, she loves puppets so the lion puppet its a definate hit.

Its very hard to move the seat around and the buttons on the piano are very hard to push.

Eventually my daughter was trying to jump around in this so my Mum has bought her a Jumperoo. The activity station will go in the loft until baby number 2 comes along and can use it for a little while until she/he is old enough for the Jumperoo. She still loves this item but she cant move herself and gets cross.

I bought this with vouchers so it was not money wasted.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Offered by Appods

5.0 out of 5 stars Jump, Jump, Jumperooooooo!!, 17 May 2011
My daughter (almost 10months) loves this item. We initially bought the Baby Enstein Activity Station (with MC vouchers!) and she also loved that, but she throws herself around in it thinking she can bouce.

So my lovely Mum bought her the Jumperoo and she has a whale of a time, she just gets so excited and plays with everything. Yes its an expensive toy but I wish we had just bought her the Jumperoo to start with. Thankfully I have a very tiny 10month old so im sure she will get lots of use from it.

It will also be there for baby number 2, but in the mean time my daughter is having a blast and it wears her out! result!

Light Up Bathtime Ducks (4 pack)
Light Up Bathtime Ducks (4 pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disco Ducks, 18 April 2011
The items arrived fast, but one of the ducks had a hole in the bottom allowing water in and then returning rusty water into my 7 month olds bath. The company will not offer a replacement so I have to put MYSELF out to return the items, wait for a refund, re-order and wait for them to arrive. NOT HAPPY. Cannot contact Malu at all.

Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll
Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Im a Happy Mummy!, 18 April 2011
Ignore the 2 bad reviews! These hooks are wonderful. I have nothing bad to say about them!

They fit beautifully onto my Stokke Pram and display my Yummy Mummy changing bag well!! Seriously tho, they are so secure, unless you over load them they will not come off, even if you over load them I dont think the velcro will give, its more likly to tip the pram!

Buy buy buy!

Boys Don't Cry
Boys Don't Cry
by Malorie Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 14 April 2011
This review is from: Boys Don't Cry (Hardcover)
I knew i'd like this book, I just had too...I loved the Noughts and Crosses books.

I got it on Monday and finished it on Tuesday, I physically couldnt put it down. I love how each chapter is one of the characters. I would like to have seen more on Tyler too...

I would like to see a second book, maybe Melanie shows up again or when Emma is older...it could be too much but we wont know until its out!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful item, 11 April 2011
I recieved this bag for my birthday as my previous nappy bag was too big due to my daughter being on medications I needed a hugeeeeeeeeeee bag.

I love it! Its beautiful, it looks small but there is plenty of room for all kinds of things inside. A big must for me was that my nappy bag needed to be big enough for my bits too and its plenty big enough. It comes with a changing mat that I have actually taken out as there isnt really room for it.

The only thing I think this bag needs is a pocket at the back for the changing mat rather than taking up space inside, I previously bought disposeable changing mats so i'll just use those.

The outside is wipeclean but the front pocket is not. I dont plan on covering it with stains so im not worried!

If you want a yummy mummy bag treat yourself, you wont much once baby arrives!!!

Thumbs Up App Magnets
Thumbs Up App Magnets
Offered by Gimmick World

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 April 2011
I was given these for my birthday and they are amazing!! I had them on my wish list and had plans to buy them if I didnt get them. Buy buy buy! :)

Lamaze Play & Grow Sophie the Princess
Lamaze Play & Grow Sophie the Princess
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess Sophie, 4 April 2011
My daughter LOVES princess sophie, if you want to take a photo of her we simply show her Sophie and we get a huge great smile. She loves Sophie's feet and will suck them for dear life. She crinkles sophies dress and sucks her hair. All round the perfect toy for her! We have 3 of them now, one for the toy box, one attached to her pram and one has been put away for when one gets worn out or lost!

Kipling Women's New Extra Large Baby Bag With Changing Mat
Kipling Women's New Extra Large Baby Bag With Changing Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag for any Mummy Kipling Lover!, 28 Mar. 2011
I wanted a big nappy bag as I had intentions to use it for me too and it works!

You can take the insert out and use the bag for overnight if you needed too. My daughter has been in hospital a few times and its the perfect size for her things.

The only gripe I have is it doesnt have a shoulder strap, but other than that this item is fab for any Mum who likes big bags!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2011 7:32 PM BST

Naming Day Baby Gift Signature Plate Cream Square(Sq)
Naming Day Baby Gift Signature Plate Cream Square(Sq)
Offered by Dreamair Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully different!, 28 Mar. 2011
I wanted something different for my Daughters Naming Party.

I wasnt expecting people to bring gifts and cards and wanted a personal keepsake for her. Everyone commented on waht a lovely idea it was and my daughter gets keep it forever and ever!

Buy this item!