Profile for D. W. Jones > Reviews

Content by D. W. Jones

D. W. Jones "Deacon Dell" (West Midlands UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
GMYLE® USB 35mm Negative Film Scanner 5.15 Mega CMOS Sensor Digital Image Photo Colour Copier for 135 Films and Slides
Offered by Clever Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant little scanner, 26 Jan. 2015
I have other scanners like this but I must say the size was just right the quality of the pictures was as good as I expected. So, if you are looking for a scanner with I might add decent software - this is the one for you. One thing I forgot the price is as stated and you won't get a better bargain than this.

Delonghi F26237.W Deep Fryer with Total Clean System
Delonghi F26237.W Deep Fryer with Total Clean System
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars best yet, 5 Feb. 2014
It does what it says on the box - with bells on - love it to bits glad I bought it.

Bad Girls
Bad Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars The best CD ever made, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Bad Girls (Audio CD)
I have watched the DVD several times - mainly because it has become my favorite film of all time - I began to realise that the soundtrack music was out of this world. I must admit I made a copy and it plays permanantly in my car.

Tefal Fresh Express
Tefal Fresh Express
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 26 Mar. 2013
I feel quite lazy when I use this express but, when I look at the results it makes me wonder why I hadn't bought one a long time ago. I t makes the resultant meal look professional and after all you 'eat' with your eyes as well so do not wait get one NOW!!!!

Cossack 200ml Hairspray For Men Firm Hold
Cossack 200ml Hairspray For Men Firm Hold

5.0 out of 5 stars The return of an old friend, 9 Feb. 2013
I used to use this hair spray a long time ago and then it seemed to disappear off the market and I had to use that glue that calls itself hair spray. I then had the idea - look on Amazon - and there lo and behold my lovely Cossack. I feel much happier now with my Cossack back

Reilly - Ace Of Spies [DVD]
Reilly - Ace Of Spies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent videos, 17 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Reilly - Ace Of Spies [DVD] (DVD)
I remember watching this series on TV and really enjoyed it. When I saw the set advertised on Amazon I couldn't believe it so - I bought it and have already watched it twice and no doubt I shall watch it again as there is always something you missed 1st & 2nd time round. Treat yourself you won't regret it.

Easy to Make! Pies Pies Pies (Good Housekeeping)
Easy to Make! Pies Pies Pies (Good Housekeeping)
by Good Housekeeping Institute

5.0 out of 5 stars A must book, 17 Jun. 2012
This an ideal book for rank amateurs ( like me) and for well seasoned cooks. The price was a steal and should be in everyones bookshelf.

Four Classic Albums (For You, For Me, For Evermore / Sings The Blues / The Greatest Songs Ever Swung / Let Me Love You)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 12 May 2012
I had heard of Morgana King having heard one or two tracks on BBC radio2. I thought let's take flier and buy these CD's. Thank goodness I did because the purity of her voice the beautiful sound I felt like kicking myself for not buying her recordings years ago. If you like to hear what an angel sings like get this album, put it on and then sit back and let the beautiful sound engulf you. You to like me will be glad you bought this collection of angelic singing.

Countrypolitan Piano
Countrypolitan Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars He is the man, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Countrypolitan Piano (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Floyd's for many years and when I saw this album I just had to buy it. Not only was a great pianist but an innovater on the keyboard. This CD is a sit and listen to or to play in the background. Whatever your taste in music particularly piano music this a must for everyones collection.

Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied (Value Books)
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied (Value Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting read, 11 Mar. 2012
Being an Athiest I find I have to know the bible better than friends who are believers. Whatever your calling this gives a totally fresh insite into the Bible and I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if it was used in schools. For what it cost get it and read with an open mind and you will quite suprised at what you discover. In fact if I was filthy rich I would send a copy to everyone.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2012 1:21 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4