Profile for Sheila Flagg > Reviews

Sheila Flagg

Max Factor Facefinity Foundation Compact - 5 Sand
Max Factor Facefinity Foundation Compact - 5 Sand

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 11 Oct. 2014
I love this product, have used it for years,but the shade I like SAND is not easy to find, so was very pleased to find it on Amazon.

Hilarious Handwriting Age 6-7 (Letts Magical Skills): Ages 6-7
Hilarious Handwriting Age 6-7 (Letts Magical Skills): Ages 6-7
by Louis Fidge

5.0 out of 5 stars Tears turned to smiles!, 12 Mar. 2014
Yes, as soon as I showed the book to my grandaughter and read her some of the little stories, then showed her the pages of gold stars, she could not wait to get started. We had a rubber handy and she soon got the hang of it, and earned 2 gold stars with her first attempt. This book is fabulous for turning tears to smiles and I highly recommend it. We will no doubt try other books in this series.

Accidents Waiting to Happen
Accidents Waiting to Happen

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 27 Feb. 2014
Good plot, fairly fast moving though at times it seemed to get dragged down with too much detail. However I would recommend this book and will read more by this author.

Hidden Secrets
Hidden Secrets

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful read, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Hidden Secrets (Kindle Edition)
A complex story simply told. A delightful read full of old fashioned values. I loved the characters and the setting.

2x Salt for Salitair salt inhaler - 220g refill bottle
2x Salt for Salitair salt inhaler - 220g refill bottle
Offered by Tower Health

3.0 out of 5 stars Salitar salt inhaler, 2 Dec. 2013
It is early days for this item. The winter is coming and in the past 2 years I have developed a tendency for chronic bronchitas, hence I thought I would try the salt inhaler. So far so good, but only time will tell!

Fruit and Veg Savers - 3 Discs
Fruit and Veg Savers - 3 Discs
Offered by Pinks Farm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit and Veg Savers, 2 Dec. 2013
I have only had it in place for 3 weeks in the fruit tray, but already the bananas have lasted more than a week, which is amazing as they usually start turning black/brown blotchy after 5 days. Even when after 7 days the skin starts to take on black splodges, the actual fruit inside is creamy and not brown/discoloured. So top rating for this little device.

VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health...For Good
VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health...For Good
by Mark Bittman

2.0 out of 5 stars VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6.00, 11 Oct. 2013
I found it disappointing, too wordy and too American. The whole book could have been condensed into a quarter of its present size. I cannot be bothered to read it all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 10:57 AM GMT