Profile for dogwalker > Reviews

Madeira Bobbinfil Thread 1500 Meters-White
Madeira Bobbinfil Thread 1500 Meters-White
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great threads, 1 July 2013
Good quality threads, producing good quality embroidery on my Brother and good value. Would be great if they had more selections of colours.

Marathon 40gm Tear Away Embroidery Backing / Stabiliser 30cm by 50M
Marathon 40gm Tear Away Embroidery Backing / Stabiliser 30cm by 50M
Offered by Bedford Sewing and Knitting

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 July 2013
If you use lots of stabiliser, this is good value. It's not as easy to remove as some I have used but not difficult. I intend to buy more when this is used up.

Madeira TEAK Treasure Chest - Rayon 40
Madeira TEAK Treasure Chest - Rayon 40
Offered by HaberCrafts

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 July 2013
Having treated myself to a new embroidery machine, I thought this collection would be perfect to provide the range of colours I might need. If the product had been as described, I would have been delighted. Madeira Rayon thread is great! Sadly my box did not contain 198 reels of Madeira Rayon and had to be returned. Very sad as I now have to look elsewhere for this product.

Jack Murphy Lambourne II Mens Full Length 100% Waterproof Bush Coat - Large - Dark Gull Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect mac, 7 Nov 2012
I was given one of these raincoats and loved it! It's lightweight, REALLY waterproof and windproof, perfect for dog walking. I decided to buy one for my husband, so he can walk the dogs too. Living in Cumbria, we experience considerable amounts of rain and wind (which is why we have the amazing Lake District). This coat is perfect -my husband has now recommended it to colleagues at work.