Profile for lynngeorge > Reviews

Movie Dinners
Movie Dinners
by Becky Thorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie Dinners, 24 Nov 2010
This review is from: Movie Dinners (Hardcover)
You know what it's like. You can't decide what to get the man who has everything. This book is an ideal Xmas present for my neice's husband who loves cooking. I think he'll get a real kick that he can make dishes featured in his favourite movies! I think that Becky Thorn was inspired when she came up with this idea!

The Guitarist
The Guitarist

3.0 out of 5 stars The Guitarist, 24 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Guitarist (Audio CD)
Craig Ogden is undoubtedly a great guitarist. However, I was a bit disappointed with the choice of music on this CD. I would have liked more classical songs and tunes.

Salt Dough : " How To Make Beautiful And Lasting Objects, From Flour, Salt And Water "
by Cheryl Owen

4.0 out of 5 stars Salt Dough, 24 Nov 2010
I found this book so good and the projects so easy to follow that I loaned to my sister. She obviously felt the same because I never got it back!

IBS: Answers at your fingertips (Class Health)
IBS: Answers at your fingertips (Class Health)
by Ehoud Shemueli

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of IBS book, 24 Nov 2010
My IBS had become progressively worse and I was at my wit's end as to what to do next. My doctor suggested that I purchase this book because he felt it was the definitive book on IBS and related matters. I tried several of the suggestions in the book and am glad to say that my condition is much improved.