Profile for Amz-rose > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Best Of Jack Jones
The Best Of Jack Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy this album, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Jack Jones (Audio CD)
I grew up listening to the 1950's songs of Jack Jones, which I always loved. But I wanted to find a Jack Jones album that I could enjoy and regularly play, and although this one is later in the life of Jack Jones, and so his type of singing is slightly different (from the 1950s), I have found I really enjoy this album, and have repeatedly played it.

So if you enjoy listening to Jack Jones, you should definitely love this album.

Your Soul's Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
by Robert Schwartz
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating read, 27 Dec. 2013
I have only read part of this book, so far, but have been so fascinated by it, that I ended up buying one to give to a friend for Christmas. Such an intriguing read, and well researched and well written in an understandable and readable way - all about the process our souls go through, in choosing the life we are to live, the lessons we choose to learn and experience when we are here, and why; the meetings we have with other souls, who we ask to take part in our life to help us learn and experience what we wish to learn down here - and the conversations between our own souls, and the souls we have requested to play their part in 'our film/or play - here on Planet Earth', and even the conversations of guidance from our own Guides to do with the choices we have made and the other souls we have chosen to play out their role in our play.

Shakespeare always said 'The whole world is just a stage'... and when you read this fascinating book, you will realise that the lives we live are just 'plays or films' that we have created and are playing out, to support all that we wish to learn and experience (good and bad, positive and negative).

This book opens up your mind and your understanding to your life, and everyone else's lives, to see everything in a very different way.

If you have any understanding or interest in 'reincarnation'; or what Heaven (as some of us can call it) is like; why we have chosen to live the life we are living - especially when we try to make sense of all the challenges in our life and wonder why they happen; or even an interest in speaking with our sub-conscious mind - this book is definitely for you.

A very, very interesting and eye-opening read.

The Christmas Album
The Christmas Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I bought this for my mum, for a Christmas present, (as she has always enjoyed listening to Neil Diamond) and she absolutely loves it. I had a sneak play of it, before I wrapped it up, and I found even I really enjoyed it aswell. Lots of great well known Christmas tunes to listen to, and sing along to, with a real 'Christmas carol' feel to it all. A very enjoyable album.

The Doris Day Christmas Album
The Doris Day Christmas Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Dec. 2013
If you enjoy Doris Day you will really enjoy this Christmas album of hers. I haven't stopped playing it all over Christmas.

Energy Oracle Cards
Energy Oracle Cards
by Sandra Anne Taylor
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate cards, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have previously only found Doreen Virtue cards to be the most accurate, trustworthy, or understandable to me, and had only felt comfortable working with Doreen Virtue cards. I had tried oracle cards by other people, but never been so comfortable or happy with them. But when I came across these cards I just had a strong feeling they would be good. I was more pleased with the results than I had thought I would be.

The first time I used them, recently, I was requiring answers and guidance to do with health problems I was experiencing. I used Sandra Taylor's 9-card spread, following her instructions, which gets to you to line up 3 cards on the left (which represent your past or immediate past), then another line of 3 cards in the middle (which represent your current situation and influencing factors), and then a final line of 3 cards (which represent your near future or immediate future - which never usually goes much further into the future than, at the most -1 year, or 2years).

I was gobsmacked with all the cards presented to me in this spread, and immediately understood all that was been told to me - the cards were very clear and easy to read. Some of the cards were revealing information to me that had also been shown to me, through other ways and sources in the physical world - so it was all matching up. I came away with knowing exactly what was going on with me, and what I needed to do, and knowing the positive results coming in for me within the next 12 months. Plus these cards were also confirming various bits of information that other people had also given me, or predicted/ or seen for me.

I felt so comfortable using these cards, and found them so easy to use and to 'trust' (because, for me, I find I also need to 'trust' the oracle cards that I use, and that their energy is good) that I will now be using them regularly.

I was extremely impressed with these oracle cards, and would most definitely recommend them to anyone - even someone who has never used or worked with tarot or oracle cards before (although I find oracle cards much easier to use and 'read' than tarot cards). They are simple and easy to 'read' and understand, and the messages are very clear and helpful.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2015 2:11 PM GMT

Xmas
Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Jack Jones you will like this, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Xmas (Audio CD)
I grew up on listening to Jack Jones at Christmas, so was thrilled when I discovered this album. And it hasn't disappointed - I have enjoyed listening to it all over Christmas, and listening to Chrismtmas tunes sung by Jack Jones, that I haven't heard him sing before - but I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed them all, and felt very uplifted and Christmassey listening to them (of course that depends on what you personally find 'Christmassey').

EliteDigital UK, who sent it from their warehouse in America, were also very communicative, keeping me updated of when they had posted this to me, and making me aware that Customs can sometimes delay delivery of it. And they followed up with another email to check I had received it, and to contact them if I hadn't. Knowing this CD was coming from the USA and would take a while, it was very reassuring to be kept updated by the 'sellers'.

A very enjoyable Christmas album if you like Jack Jones, or even if you enjoy Bing Crosby/ Dean Martin/ Doris Day/ -type of music.

Secret of Life Wellness: The Essential Guide to Life's Big Questions
Secret of Life Wellness: The Essential Guide to Life's Big Questions
by Inna Segal

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Dec. 2013
Inna Segal is as brilliant as always. I already have her 'The Secret Language of Your Body' - which I found to be brilliant. I am a intuitive therapist and healer and found that her books have added to my knowledge in order to help others, most especially from the list of emotions (and their opposites) that Inna Segal provides you with an understanding of in her 'The Secret Language of Your Body' book.

When I received her next book 'The Secret Life of Wellness' book, - which I am still reading - I have found it equally helpful and educating for my line of work - but both these books are books that can be used by anyone, even by people who have absolutely no previous knowledge of healing, and that is what is so brilliant about them- because it teaches people to know how to go about healing and helping themselves. Which is how Inna Segal also learnt how to heal herself, eventually, which then got her to write these books. In fact this is how I learnt how to be a healer - from learning from many many books, which include Inna Segals. And these two Inna Segal books have really enhanced and added to my knowledge and abilities - I wouldn't be without them!

One of the things I have already applied in my life, from Inna Segal's 'The Secret of Life Wellness', is how to 'clear' your home (and other people's, if you chose) - clearing out all negative energies - such as 'fear', 'anger', 'dis-ease' (aswell as negative 'entites', etc) - all of which gather and get attracted regularly into our homes (and objects, and electrical goods, etc), and cars, and around ourselves - from our own more negative emotions (and we can all have moments of feeling angry, afraid, unwell/dis-eased, fearful, worrying, etc) - and all this energy begins to collect in our homes, and then attracts more of it, aswell as negative 'entities' - which are attracted to the negative energies already formed around us/in us and in our homes.

I had already been taught to regularly 'clear' my home, from training as a Theta Healer, but I had completely forgotten to do this. Before I read Inna Segal's chapter on clearing your home, I was experiencing plumbing problems with my shower in my bathroom, the chain on my bathroom blind had broken (I had just gone out to buy a new blind, to put up and replace the old one), and I had also been experiencing some problems, for many months, with my stereo not working. Within just one day of 'clearing' my home, I found my stereo to be suddenly be working fine again; and I suddenly found the bits that had broken off the chain on my bathroom blind, which I was able to put back together and suddenly the old blind was working fine again (and I no longer required the new one I had just bought!); and then a couple of days after that I was suddenly inspired with an idea on how to fix my plumbing problems in my bathroom - and they turned out to be really simple and I no longer had any plumbing problems!!! I was astounded, and realised that I had not 'cleared' my home for over a year, and the things going wrong were as a result of negative energies and most probably negative entities 'affecting' things and 'influencing' things going wrong in my home.

I also have to say that straight after I had 'cleared' my home, I felt really at peace with myself and being in my home, and I felt a lot calmer.

As Inna Segal discusses in her chapter on this, about how people, after getting their homes 'cleared', have suddenly been able to sell their 'previously unable to sell' home - I have also read and heard stories of many other people suddenly able to sell their home really quickly, after 'clearing' the energies, where previously they had had their house on the market for ages but with no interest. But very soon after they have 'cleared' the negative energies from their home (often, where a couple has separated and are getting a divorce - and are needing to sell their home), suddenly, after 'clearing', they receive lots of enthusiastic interest in their home, and sell really quickly.

After experiencing the positive results, I am now reminding myself to 'clear' my home on a regular basis. Plus I have also done the same for members of my family - and they have also then noticed 'niggly' problems occuring in their homes, suddenly disappear or sort themselves out!

Powerful stuff.

Definitely recommend both these Inna Segal books. Hope you enjoy them too, and experience their many positive benefits.

Corrina, Corrina: Th Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Corrina, Corrina: Th Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film., 23 Aug. 2013
Lovely soundtrack, and great film. Whoopie Goldberg is brilliant in this, and very funny at times. All the actors are very good. Script and Direction is beautiful.

The Codes of Power
The Codes of Power
by Diana Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Codes of Power (Paperback)
I read the whole trilogy of these books, and loved each and every one of them,.. I couldn't put them down, and got totally caught up in their adventure right from the beginning. There is so much packed into them, on so many levels. I also bought this trilogy for a friend on mine, and she equally loved them, and couldn't put them down. She hadn't been interested in reading anything for a very long time, but when she started on this trilogy, she found she was reading them at every available free moment she had... she couldn't get enough of them. I felt the same. They are briliant books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2013 2:09 PM BST

The Web of Light
The Web of Light
by Diana Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Web of Light (Paperback)
Having read this book myself, and loved it... so much that I was really upset when I had finished reading it, because I just wanted it to continue. I then bought this book for a present for a friend, and she felt the exact same, she couldn't put it down, and read it at every available moment, and was then equally upset when it finished because she also wanted it to continue. In fact we both loved the whole trilogy of these books.. we got completely lost in the stories, and it was like weaning ourselves off a 'drug', when we finished reading this trilogy, and didn't have another one to read.

These books work on many levels, whether as just a good adventure story, a novel, or a spiritual adventure and learning tool. They have a lot packed into them, and you get caught up in the story right from the beginning.

Page: 1 | 2