Profile for Lucy > Reviews

Content by Lucy

Lucy

Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound quality, comfortable, long - lasting and cheap!, 30 Dec. 2013
Despite other customer reviews talking about poor to average sound quality and discomfort, I absolutely despise their opinions and in regard to this headset, I believe they are of outstanding quality. Listening to music and playing video - games is very worthwhile and fulfilling with the extraordinary sound quality. Additionally, these Plantronics 380 Gaming headset has been made even more efficient with a volume control on the side of one of the ear cups, also including a microphone control. I've already had many compliments about the sound quality of the microphone that comes as part of this headset and I sound perfectly clear using software such as Teamspeak and Skype. As far as comfort goes, I can wear these all day long with no discomfort at all, unless placed on my ears in an odd way. You can adjust them to fit your head and ears. The cushions inside the ear cups are soft enough for my liking. It makes my gaming experiences even more enjoyable and for such a cheap price I would highly recommend this product for anyone! You don't even need to use the microphone, you can just pull it up out of the way.

GREAT VALUE!