Profile for Faith > Reviews

Content by Faith

Faith

Page: 1 | 2
New Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers (Pamela Cox))
New Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers (Pamela Cox))
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars New term at Malory Towers, 9 July 2013
This book was lots of fun and very exciting!!! I loved reading it and I like the way that the author has added onto Enid Blytons books with Darrel in them. It's awesome!!!!

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 Jun 2013
This is a very good game. You can design your own dream house, have your own job, and even as start a family!!!

The Bad Girl's Journal
The Bad Girl's Journal
Price: 0.64

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome app, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Bad Girl's Journal (App)
This is a great app and I would recommend it to any young and old girl. It's good because you don't get anyone
snooping around in your diary. It's awesome!!!

The Worst Thing About My Sister
The Worst Thing About My Sister
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars this app is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!, 6 Jun 2013
I think that this is a very good book. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. And if you have a sister that you argue with it may even help you see that she isn't really that bad and you could end up in a big fight and argument if you carry on fighting. It may help you settle differences with other people too!!!!! I was in a fight a few weeks ago, just after I'd finished this book. But I stood up to those horrid people and JACQUELINE WILSON inspired me to do so. Please buy this book it is definitely worth it!!!!!

Candy Crush
Candy Crush

2.0 out of 5 stars Candy crush, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush (App)
This game is rubbish!!!!!!!!! I think that the Apple version is much, much, much better than the Amazon one!!!!! It's a bit like copying to!!!!

Subway Surfers (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Subway Surfers (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!, 3 Jun 2013
This game is the most amazing and addictive and very well thought up game ever!!!!!!!!!! If you buy it you will definitely like it.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (Book 4)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (Book 4)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a wimpy kid : Dog days, 10 May 2013
I have read two Jeff Kinney books and I already love them all and I think the movies are great too. This deserves five stars and it will attract the most reluctant reader!!!!!

Lizzie Zipmouth
Lizzie Zipmouth
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie zipmouth, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Lizzie Zipmouth (Kindle Edition)
This book was published by some one with a good mind but I think that the author could done better. Jacqueline Wilson is an amazing writer but I think that she could have much better!!!!

Second Term at Trebizon
Second Term at Trebizon
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second term at trebizon, 10 May 2013
Anne Digby is a very talented writer I love her books and yet I've only read two of them!!!!!! I am only nine years old and when I am older I want to be a POP STAR or a AUTHOR and my writing idols are Jacqueline Wilson, Enid Blyton, David Walliams and now Anne Digby!!!!!

Big Day Out
Big Day Out
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Day Out, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Big Day Out (Kindle Edition)
I think that this book was absolutely amazing!!!!I think that the last story could have had more to it and they should make a movie of it!!!!

Page: 1 | 2