Profile for Debra Dunn > Reviews

The Ruby High Definition Full Spectrum Daylight Three In One Lamp
The Ruby High Definition Full Spectrum Daylight Three In One Lamp
Offered by THE CRAFT LIGHT COMPANY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 23 Oct 2013
I ordered this lamp as I needed one that adjusted better than my existing one so my husband didn't have to share my bright light for crafting in the gloomy evenings.

It took about 5 minutes to assemble and it was easy to change the height so I could decide which was best next to my chair as the pieces screw easily together. It is also extremely easy to adjust and stays put so I can get a good focus on the project I'm working on. The base is heavy and all in all it seems very stable. Despatch was fast and was delivered very swiftly.

Sand, Sea and Cross Stitch: Over 50 stylish cross stitch patterns
Sand, Sea and Cross Stitch: Over 50 stylish cross stitch patterns
by Anna Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 14 May 2013
Gorgeous book with lots of charts that generally use only whole stitches as the book only uses a limited selection of colours so it won't cost you a fortune buying different shades for 1 or 2 stitches.

The designs are contemporary and there is a good choice of alphabet samplers which was why I bought it in the first place. The only drawback is that some of the charts themselves are on a dark background and some over 2 pages but they are still of a decent size and clearly printed