Profile for Mark Bunbury > Reviews

Content by Mark Bunbury

Mark Bunbury (ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
There's A Dream I've Been Saving: Lee Hazlewood Industries 1966-71 (Bonus DVD)
There's A Dream I've Been Saving: Lee Hazlewood Industries 1966-71 (Bonus DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Barton at his best, 5 July 2014
Excellent collection of masterpieces by a genius in the American music industry Lee Hazlewood. A fantastic collection pf both his solo songs as well as songs he has written for other stars - a must have for all.

For Every Solution There Is A Problem
For Every Solution There Is A Problem

5.0 out of 5 stars No problem here just a perfect solution, 5 July 2014
Great collection of song which span a twenty year period but which are the original cuts. Al Casey is fantastic on the guitar and, well do I need to repeat myself, Lee's writing will always stay in my memory as songs which were edgy at times can always be enjoyed. Purchase this album and you will understand.

The NPR Listener's Encyclopedia of Classical Music
The NPR Listener's Encyclopedia of Classical Music
by Theodore Libbey

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a full guide to the world of opera,ballet, composers, etc, 28 Mar 2014
This book is a very well written tome which goes through all the operas, ballets, divas, dives, composers, etc and is a very good value for money book. Well worth a read.

On Our Big Fat Merry-Go-Round
On Our Big Fat Merry-Go-Round
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars Round & round, 28 Mar 2014
This first album was a masterpiece and contains some very old songs which it is now very hard to come by.

I Want Too Much
I Want Too Much

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah A House, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: I Want Too Much (Audio CD)
God be with the days when the feedback screech out over the speakers deafening everyone. That is what I call a House gig.

The Film Encyclopedia 7e: The Complete Guide to Film and the Film Industry
The Film Encyclopedia 7e: The Complete Guide to Film and the Film Industry
by Ephraim Katz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for all interested in the film industry., 28 Mar 2014
Book is very interesting as it deals with actors/actresses and the terms used in the film industry. Should be bought.

Grimm: Aunt Marie's Book of Lore
Grimm: Aunt Marie's Book of Lore
by Titan Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Wesentastic !!!, 28 Mar 2014
As a Grimmmster, I LOVE this book as it allows me to feel as if I can partake in the series allowing me to pretend to be a cast member. I love all the character, both good and bad. The story lines are very well written and do actually deal with the Grimm Brothers tales in a very real way. The storyline has gone from great to wesentastic and I am hoping that, once series 3 is complete, we can expect more from Nick, Hank, Monroe and Rosalee.

The Statue of Liberty Encyclopedia
The Statue of Liberty Encyclopedia
by Barry Moreno

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on n excellent subject., 19 Nov 2013
"This book is a fantastic read and gives an A to Z on everything about the Statue of Liberty. The people, the funding, the measurments of this Colossos, graffiti,funding etc. There are so many anwers to questions which we would never have asked - and these answers kept me spellbound. I am Irish and first viewed the Statue of Liberty in September 2013. I have seen it in movies & read about it in books but when I first set eyes on Liberty Island, I was overcome with joy at seeing such a masterpiece with my own eyes. It was a memorable trip and we were fortunate that we arrived two weeks PRIOR to the Government shutdown. Barry Moreno definitely knows his subject matter and portrays it in a very clever manner. All questions answered and no need to look at any other book as this is the ultimate collection regarding this National Heritage. Anything you wish to know about the history of the Lady is here in this book - and at a very reasonable price."

The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Opera
The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Opera
by Philip Langridge

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good study of opera from its beginning to modern ay, 29 July 2013
This book contains a lot of information from the diverse genres of opera style to the main composers. It also gives a brief synopsis of the operas chosen under each composer. The additional plus with this book is that it also gives a listing of the principal singers as well as a list of librettists of each genre. This book is a must for all opera fanatics but is a must for all those who are have only found their interest in the opera. I would recommend this book to all - even if not interested in opera as it is a very knowledgable tome with very good information contained therein.

Haydn: The Creation
Haydn: The Creation
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a very creative inspiration !, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Haydn: The Creation (Audio CD)
Prior to receiving this disc, I attended The Creation at the National Concert Hall, Ireland and it was a moving experience. The receipt of the disc the next day made it more special.

Page: 1 | 2