Profile for Mega Ayu Fan! > Reviews

Content by Mega Ayu Fan!

Mega Ayu Fan! (West Yorkshire, UK)

My Story
My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamasaki Ayumi no CD wa dai suki desu!!!, 11 Oct. 2006
This review is from: My Story (Audio CD)
WOW! The first Ayu Album I have ever bought. The songs are amazing. Why don't we get her over here in the UK!? Each song is completely different, although they are all in Japanese, they are really amazing to listen to even if you are not a Japanese speaker. The best songs are the ballads Moments and Walking Proud. Her style is pop however people like the Spice Girls DON'T EVEN COMPARE!!! Every one of her songs have a different style, Rock, Pop, Ballad, Classical, Dance, Electro; I could go on, but I won't. FACT: When this woman goes on tour all over Japan, the tickets run out after 15 minutes of being on sale!

Overall (if I could) 100 stars.

DiDA: D201 Using ICT
DiDA: D201 Using ICT
by Molly Wischhusen

3.0 out of 5 stars Really great book for beginners, 11 Oct. 2006
This review is from: DiDA: D201 Using ICT (Paperback)
Really great book. Good for anyone starting the Edexcel DiDA D201 Module with no or very little IT knowledge in Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and parts of the Macromedia Studio Package. I would definitely not recommend this book to anyone with substantial IT knowledge as almost all of the information is irrelevant and quite basic; however, it does contain information to help you with the planning and construction of your final ePortfolio. This is the best book for use with this subject! Averall 3/5

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Burton
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 17 Feb. 2006
Amazing!!!
The graphics are stunning and unbelievably realistic. I have watched the film many times and enjoyed it just that bit more with each viewing.
If you can, play the game first as some references may confuse you a little. The film is very true to the game and the remodeling of the characters is fantastic. I have only watched the film in japanese and strugled a little with the scenes containing fast dialogue but still good.
*****/*****

Dylan Moran: Live - Monster [DVD]
Dylan Moran: Live - Monster [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dylan Moran
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest thing I have ever seen!, 25 Oct. 2005
I am a big fan of stand up comedy; Billy Conolly, French & Saunders etc. But this has to be the funniest thing I have ever watched. I fist saw Moran on the Black Books Series, and thought he was funny then. When I saw this on Channel 4 I was beside myself. I was sat with a puddle of wee around me for most of the performance (joke!). His sarcasm and wit is just so unbelievably fast and razor sharp. I went out the next day to buy it only to find that at MVC it was £19.99 (rip), but I bought it from Amazon instead and watched it again and again, only to find that it gets funnier every time.
Best Ever Stand Up!!!

FAIRYLAND(CD only)
FAIRYLAND(CD only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 13 Oct. 2005
This review is from: FAIRYLAND(CD only) (Audio CD)
What can I say, another great hit from Japan's Ayumi Hamsaki. In my opinion, it is unlike anything else she has released; it is a really fresh, clean song and if you get to see the video, it's even better.