Profile for beanlet > Reviews

Harrows Eric Bristow Silver Arrows Steeltip Chrome Brass Dart - Silver, 24g
Harrows Eric Bristow Silver Arrows Steeltip Chrome Brass Dart - Silver, 24g
Offered by lorimers

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 15 April 2014
These were a small extra birthday present for my husband, who has, in the past, spent a lot of time complaining about, and blaming, his old set of darts, for his team's inability, to win a game!!
We did have a lot of trouble fixing the flights, as they were an extremely tight fit, and the flights began to crease, after several attempts. The efforts must, however, have paid off, as a delighted husband returned home from the match, declaring the new darts were exactly the right weight, their team had won, and he had the highest score!
As someone who has no idea what all this means, I can report that this appears to be a great purchase by me, and has been more appreciated than the main present- a much more expensive camera!!

Discover the beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
Discover the beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and informative., 15 April 2014
Although, probably not the newest book available, I found this book very useful, in helping me plan things I would like to do, when I hope to spend two months in the Fort Meyers, Gulf Coast area, later in the year.
Not particularly detailed, it has helped me prepare a list of "to do's", and, with the Internet too, I have a much improved plan of how to make the most of my holiday.

Styling by Bumble & bumble Sumotech 50ml
Styling by Bumble & bumble Sumotech 50ml
Offered by COMPTONS LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good results., 10 Mar 2014
My hairstylist told me about this product, and I am very pleased with the results.
No nasty, sticky residue, and, although it seems quite expensive, I think it will last for quite a long time, as only a small amount is required.

Braun Oral-B Advanced Power 400 Battery-Operated Toothbrush (Colour Varies)
Braun Oral-B Advanced Power 400 Battery-Operated Toothbrush (Colour Varies)
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling., 9 Nov 2013
I have an electric toothbrush, and just would never go back to a manual toothbrush.
We travel quite a lot, and, this battery toothbrush was purchased as a compromise, between the electric toothbrush, and a manual one.
It is the very best of compromises! In fact, I may prefer it to my electric toothbrush.
It is possible to buy replacement batteries almost anywhere in the world, so I do not take a supply with me.
I do take them out of the unit when I pack the toothbrush in my hand luggage.
The performance is practically as good as with my much more expensive electric unit.
Great value for money, and an excellent purchase.

Moroccan Gold Pure Organic Argan Oil Anti-Ageing Serum 120 ml
Moroccan Gold Pure Organic Argan Oil Anti-Ageing Serum 120 ml
Offered by Moroccan Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected!, 9 Nov 2013
Having read quite a lot of hype about Argan Oil, I received a free sample of Argan oil shampoo from my hairdresser. Having tried this, and being very satisfied, I ordered the Moroccan Gold Pure Argan Oil.
I have used this on my skin, a couple of drops, as a serum, under my moisturiser. It completely disappears into the skin in about 10 minutes, leaving no sticky, oily residue whatsoever. I am a little more generous at night, and still use it under my night cream. I have found my skin softer, and fine lines less noticeable. In fact, my skin looks plumper, and more nourished!
My husband has used the oil on his dry skin, on arms, and legs, and these patches are now almost gone.
I used a few drops, as a pre hair wash conditioning treatment, leaving it for 30 minutes, then washing, and light conditioning, as normal. The result was beautiful, shiny hair. Not oily, or heavy.
I'm not sure about the "Anti-Ageing" label, on the front of the box - but, this oil is much cheaper the most beauty products, is absolutely multi-use, and, pure, and, has exceeded expectations, in all purposes I have tried.
This size (120ml), is very generous, and should last for ages.
Had problems with insufficient packaging, but, I think this is a different issue, and will not put me off ordering this again.

Up Town Women Ladies Short Sleeve Knitted Bolero Shrug Crochet Cardigan Top 8-18 : Color - White : Size - M/L
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bargain!, 5 Oct 2013
I bought this in white, as I wanted something that would go over all colours. It is beautifully shaped, being a little longer down the back, when fitted correctly on the shoulders. It is very lightweight, so perfect for warm holiday weather.
I haven't washed yet, and do feel a little care will be needed, reshaping, and drying flat, to keep the pretty shape, but, in
my opinion, it will be well worth the effort.
I am now tempted to buy a second one, in a colour, as I have only worn this one once, and had it much admired.

L'Oreal Paris Loreal Excellence Triple Protection Hair Color Creme, 8Rb Reddish Blonde - 1 Ea (Pack Of 3)
Offered by MaBoutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Oct 2013
I feel I was very fortunate to have a successful search on Amazon UK., for a product I couldn't find anywhere, and wanted very much. I tried this colour when I was in the States, and loved it., but couldn't find exactly the same over here.
I have tried similar colours, from other companies, but this is the one for me, what is not to like? A lovely warm red/blonde colour, with no harsh too "brass" too "copper". Even added half and half to a colour, like 7.3 Honey Blonde, the result is a slightly "warmer" tone, and, the one tube lasts twice as long!

JewelryWe 6mm White Ceramic Ring Faceted Design : UK Size - O
JewelryWe 6mm White Ceramic Ring Faceted Design : UK Size - O
Offered by JewelryWe Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 26 July 2013
I searched and compared, until I found this ring, and, it really is just perfect.
Excellent value, and true to size, and the width is very comfortable.
Ideal for summer, and, is great at showing off a suntan.
I have worn it constantly since I received it, and have nothing negative to report.

Forever My Friend (Forever Friends)
Forever My Friend (Forever Friends)
by Pam Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful little book!, 11 Sep 2011
This a another beautiful "Forever Friends" book.
Just for info, the storyline, and illustrations, are more female orientated, with the word "she" used on several pages, so I had to "adapt" this for a male.
Could definately be used as a small gift for a girlfriend, as shopping, is mentioned,with pictures of bags and shoes!
Being a crafter. I easily adapted it, and it was then perfect for my male recipient!
Not really a small child's book - but I did not want that, so I am very happy with my purchase.

Gul Gents Multifunction Water Resistant Bracelet Watch With Blue Dial
Gul Gents Multifunction Water Resistant Bracelet Watch With Blue Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, but VERY heavy!!, 15 July 2011
This is a really attractive watch, don't know about the water resistant bit yet, my husband hasn't tested it!
The only negative he has told me about is the weight, 140grams!
I did check the weight before I bought this watch, and the description, appears to say "Boxed weight 41grams", or maybe this just meant the weight of the box it came in!!!
If you do not mind a very heavy watch, then this is beautiful.