ARRAY(0xab186a44)

Grace and Favours
Grace and Favours
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars New Consept, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Grace and Favours (MP3 Download)
Alive, says it all. Great work putting this together, a must for any true music lover's archives. Glad to Have.

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells

5.0 out of 5 stars What An Album, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jingle Bells (MP3 Download)
All tracks in themselves works of art by Masters of Music. The entire disc takes me back to long gone times of yesteryear, truly a must for any lover of Christmas young or old.

Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie, What a woman, 21 Jun 2013
The music video is great and nearly, (In her words,) "I can't get the video out of my head."

It is a great track for discos as either a smooch or dance to!

I'd recommend it to anyone.

The Great St. Louis Bank Robbery [DVD]
The Great St. Louis Bank Robbery [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve McQueen
Offered by hifi-media-store
Price: 3.93

3.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Steve McQueen Fans, 28 April 2013
This is an early McQueen film, for an American piece of cinematography, "it is the pits." Poor production methods, infact ameteur is more the reality of this film. The acting is at best 2nd. to 3rd. rate. I will keep my copy only because I collect sets of films, either because of a particular actor/actress or as part of a series of episodes. This is the only McQueen film I don't actually like but, "one man's meat is another man's poison," so they say! The title says what the plot is, need I explain any more?

The Last Remake of Beau Geste [DVD] [1977]
The Last Remake of Beau Geste [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Marty Feldman
Offered by FilmloverUK
Price: 9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Marty Was A Genious, 28 April 2013
Poor Marty, Always the bride's maid, never the bride, (If you can excuse the pun!) He is the reluctant hero of this masterpiece of British Comedy. Written by Marty, the plot is about the life of his twin Brother, (Played by Michael York,) and himself. Marty's character is shunned by their Father and when Michael's character goes off to join the Foreign Legion, Marty follows his Brother, hoping to gain his Father's Love. They get up to a lot of mischief in the desert and it's usually Marty that has to get his hero Brother out of trouble. You have to see the film to appreciate it's humour and though made some 40 years ago, it hasn't aged at all. Marty Feldman died at an early age and is still missed by those that saw his genious when alive, happily, I'm one of them. I recommend you by this film, if you have a good sense of British humour of the 60's & 70's.

The Brigand of Kandahar [DVD] [1965]
The Brigand of Kandahar [DVD] [1965]
Dvd ~ Ronald Lewis
Price: 8.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Another Rainning Outside Hammer House Movie, 28 April 2013
I expect, in it's day this film was the feature of the show, with a couple of big names hopefully pulling-in the audiences. It's a typical Hammer Film but without the horror factor. Hammer Horrors were the real draw at the box office despite being thrown together, re-used or re-invented stories of thousand year old Mummys and Vampires, Goblings and Ghosts. Oliver Reed stars in this little creation of someone's imagination, but by the time this film was made, Ollie had been on the bottle for sometime and it shows in places where he wasn't quite able to keep to timing in the sword play and punch-up scenes, a pity really that he went the way of the bottle, he had great potential at the beginning of his career, it was a major factor in his death. The story has the British Army stationed in India keeping the Russians out of the country, I can't stop thinking it's so much like "Carry On Up The Khyber," how poorly made it was, but when all's said and done, it still has a place in the history of British Cinema!

Metal Shifters [DVD]
Metal Shifters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kavan Smith
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Sci-Fi, Will We Ever Survive?, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Metal Shifters [DVD] (DVD)
This film entertained me though like all good films, I can't remember a thing about it! I shall have to watch it again soon as I can't remember all the stories of the films in my library, (Approximately 8500 to date,) and I'm intrigued by my lack of knowledge about this film, can I quote from Laura Croft Tomb Raider, ("My ignorrance amuses me!").

Supercop [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Supercop [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jackie Chan
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Jackie Chan Does A Great Job Of Entertaining Us Once Again..., 28 April 2013
The plot is simple, Kung-Fu, Kung-Fu & even more Kung-Fu. With Jackie's expert vision and mastery of his art, he weavers his way through the adventure finding out who the bad guys are then getting rid of them. His timing with the stunts he pulls are an entertainment of their own without the story and he lets us laugh at him while doing some very technical and difficult gags, (Stunts to the lay-person). I didn't appreciate his early work as I was not into badly dubbed Chinese movies, but over the years and seeing more of his work has made me appreciate how hard he works and his boyish comical trait that endears him to those that give him the chance to entertain you.

Casino Royal
Casino Royal

5.0 out of 5 stars How to get the last minutes of end title soundtrack, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Casino Royal (Audio CD)
Just a suggestion, Rip the last music track from the remastered DVD, making sure it is in WMA format. Rip all the tracks from the CD, making sure they are in WMA format. Delete the last track of the ripped CD replacing it with the DVD sound track file in WMA. Now burn a copy CD of all the WMA files and hey walla, you have what you wanted in the first place.

Touch of Frost Season 11 & 12 [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Touch of Frost Season 11 & 12 [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ David Jason
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 22.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Little Gem, 18 Oct 2011
I own the entire Dvd catalogue of "A Touch Of Frost." From the First to the last DVD, the quality of each episode had me completely entertained by David Jason and the other actors and crew of this well made combination of storylines. The one thing in particular about these stories is you will not understand the characters humour at times and so you can't really say you get to know the man but, you know he'll get up to allsorts of tricks to get his criminal be it man or woman, and is understanding of those he has to bring to justice in sad cases of those that have committed some act of violence through breakdown or greif and have not been able to control their reactions. In reality, I don't trust or like the police or what they really stand for but the stories of DI Jack Frost I like very much, it was worth every penny I paid For Them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4