Profile for Mr. D. V. Hatfield > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. V. Hatfield

Mr. D. V. Hatfield (Oxford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Well-Goal Fiber Optic light Lamp LED Color Changing Blue Stand Night Xmas Party Wedding Decoration by New
Offered by Well-Goal

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks good in a darkened room, 14 Jan. 2015
It is okay - it was cheap but it works okay. You have to click the button several times to get the colours you want. It looks good in a darkened room. This is a novelty item - ideal for the bedroom but I would choose something else for a bigger event.

The Best of Matt 2013
The Best of Matt 2013
by Matt Pritchett

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cartoonist and a great wit - in the tradition ..., 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Best of Matt 2013 (Paperback)
A great cartoonist and a great wit - in the tradition of British comedy - i.e. - the British laughing at themselves

2100mAh New Replacement Rechargeable Battery for Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 i9300 T999 i535 L710 i747
Offered by HIFI ACCESSORIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good condition and holds it's charge well, 16 Dec. 2014
Arrived in good condition and holds it's charge well, but there are times when it does loose its charge quite quickly for no reason - probably because the phone is getting old. At £5 it was good value. I also bought a new charger at the same time which helped.

Mealworm Wild Bird Feeder
Mealworm Wild Bird Feeder
Offered by Barocco

3.0 out of 5 stars but is suprising sturdy - it took a while for the birds to ..., 16 Dec. 2014
A bit cheap and initially seems a bit flimsy, but is suprising sturdy - it took a while for the birds to use it and then they would consume the mealworm very rapidly. One downside is that after a heavy rain storm the some rain got inside.

Andoer Windstopper Simulated Leather Windproof Soft & Warm Outdoor Gloves Black (XL)
Offered by Andoer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of gloves, 16 Dec. 2014
Good pair of gloves, well made - I have used it when it was cold, wet, windy and dark whilst cycling and they kept my hands warm and dry - when it comes to cycling they are the best gloves that I have used. After about half an hour of cycling my fingers were starting to feel a little chilly but this is normal for most gloves when cycling - I would certainly buy another pair.

Solar Garden Lighting 4 led (Quantity of 1)
Solar Garden Lighting 4 led (Quantity of 1)
Offered by Panorama Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Total junk - avoid this product, 9 Nov. 2014
Absolute junk and a total waste of money - I would recommend that you save money and purchase something better. In the picture it looks like it is made of some kind of metal - but it is plastic. The light won't last more than a couple of hours and is so poor (despite being in maximum sun), you will hardly notice it is there. The top does not clip to the bottom part so the rain can get in, even after I sealed it with duct tape and still the rain got in! I contacted the company and they sent a replacement within two days. Unfortunately it had the same problems as the first one. The company gave me a full refund - I cannot fault the company itself - just the product. I was told that it was a very popular product - I'm not sure why, but I would recommend you do not buy it.

White 3 LED Solar Light Outdoor Fence Gutter Garden Wall Lobby Pathway Lamp Hot Selling
Offered by Viworth

4.0 out of 5 stars It is not very bright but it does last all ..., 9 Nov. 2014
It is not very bright but it does last all the night - it is not noticeble if the moon is full or if near street lights, but we have a very dark back garden so it does cast a bit of light which helps. I have it on the wall of the house, although it is ideal for garden fences, helping to create a bit of ambience. If you need something really bright then this is not for you.

DeWalt DT6686QZ 10 x 200mm Extreme Masonry Drill Bit
DeWalt DT6686QZ 10 x 200mm Extreme Masonry Drill Bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drill bit - but you need a good drill ..., 9 Nov. 2014
Excellent drill bit - but you need a good drill for it to be most effective. I tried drill a 140mm hole in wall and it had no trouble going quite far but unfortunately my drill did not have the power to take it all the way - it is certainly much better than the other drill bits that I already have. After use it did not show any trace of scratching or warping - I would not hesitate to purchase another one of this set - but first I will get a more powerful drill.

Reason 8 Upgrade Music Software
Reason 8 Upgrade Music Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Reason 8 - quality product, 9 Nov. 2014
Very good quality product - building on Reason 7 - There is so much to explore, and the layout - I cannot really do this justice. I have been using Reason for several years starting at Reason 3. You can also record and edit vocals and add sample sounds. There are numerous tutorials on you tube to help you with this. It is like having a music studio on your PC. You can plug in a midi keyboard and record the notes. You can create music for most genres using this software. A number of recording artists use this software. I would strongly recommend it. There is so much in this program that it will take months if not longer to master - it can do so much and after years of using it I am still discovering more of what it can do. There are numerous plug ins, instruments, sound backs, samples, tunes, etc that you can add, some of which are free. If you are not sure then I would recommend reading other reviews to get a broader view of the product. I am looking forward to Reason 9.

Grunwerg 135mm titanium coated embroidery scissors
Grunwerg 135mm titanium coated embroidery scissors
Offered by Crystal Innovation LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of scissors - cuts thread and material effortsly, 9 Oct. 2014
Excellent pair of scissors - cuts thread and material effortsly. Look stylish and feels solid and there is no stiffness - I would definitely buy another pair - and the price was good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13