ARRAY(0xaa703324)

MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good., 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: MONOPOLY (App)
It's just like the real thing but without the hassle of tidying up. Also you can't argue about the rules, they can be altered in the menu but once they are at they are SET!

Am-Tech Automotive Compression Tester Kit
Am-Tech Automotive Compression Tester Kit
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 9.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems OK., 1 Feb 2014
I haven't used it yet, but I have taken it out of the box. It was a nightmare to connect as the quick release sections seemed not to want to go together, then when they did finally connect it took a chisel to separate the two.

Corsair CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9 NB Vengeance Performance 8GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory Two Module Kit
Offered by mopodo-uk
Price: 72.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 24 July 2013
This is I am sure a very good product that works incredibly well, unfortunately I am not the best with this kind of thing and found it wasn't compatible with my Mid 2010 MacBook Pro (apparently ancient now).

Batman Detective Comics Vol 2: Scare Tactics ( The New 52 )
Batman Detective Comics Vol 2: Scare Tactics ( The New 52 )
by Tony S Daniel
Price: 16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story line., 24 July 2013
I am completely loving this series, the artwork and story lines are fantastic. I don't have seven more words now.

ABC Warriors: The Meknificent Seven (2000 AD)
ABC Warriors: The Meknificent Seven (2000 AD)
by Pat Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a comfy pair of slippers., 24 July 2013
Absolutely fantastic to read this again, a great read and the perfect introduction to anyone who hasn't read ABC before.

DUSIEC V1.5 Mini Bluetooth ELM 327 OBDII OBD-II OBD2 Protocols Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool
Offered by Crowd Store
Price: 8.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on., 25 Jun 2013
Just ridiculously easy to use, It has not failed to give any fault codes yet. The fault finding side works very well, teamed with a very reliable Bluetooth connection makes this any mechanic or enthusiasts must have glovebox emergency kit.

Samsung M8 1TB 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6Gps Internal Hard Drive -PS3/PS4 Compatible
Samsung M8 1TB 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6Gps Internal Hard Drive -PS3/PS4 Compatible
Offered by Microvista
Price: 47.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best accidental purchase ever. Mac book pro., 25 Jun 2013
I was looking to upgrade my HD as my start up time to desktop was approaching 3 minutes and programs would just close unexpectedly, I was going to purchase a seagate 500gb and saw this. Not really paying attention to what I was doing I popped this in the basket and thank my stupidity I did. Very easy to install and by the third boot it is to desktop in 40s. Just amazing to get the performance and more space than most people need in a life time for under 60.

Batman Volume 2: The City of Owls HC (The New 52)
Batman Volume 2: The City of Owls HC (The New 52)
by Greg Capullo
Price: 15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god., 10 May 2013
Just loving this series, all the artwork is great and the story line is great. I have recently got back into Batman and had missed this (and the last 10 years) first time round, my Mrs got the first in the series and it could possibly be the best thing she has done this year.

Juju Village Brown PU Leather Pull Tab Slip Pouch Protective Cover Case For Samsung I8190 Galaxy S3 Mini
Offered by Juju Village
Price: 1.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money., 10 May 2013
This cost me less than a quarter of what they where asking at my local town centre and dose the job just as well. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is I would like to see a velcro strap over the top for added security, which I would gladly pay the extra for.

Dredd (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dredd (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Karl Urban
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just AMAZING!, 12 April 2013
This film suffered from poor advertising and the after effect of the Stallone comedy (crap). It is actually the best film I have seen for a very long time and I watch a lot of films (probably 8 a week), the script was perfect, the acting and casting was perfect, the visuals where second to none, and I want more. It was like watching the graphic novel being passed through a magnifier and the voices in my head working overtime. I cannot emphasise enough how much you need to watch this film, you must buy it now, stop thinking about it and buy it, actually buy two , one for you and one for a friend who must buy two for two of his friends and so on. This way we may get the deserved sequel made by the only team to actually get the comic to big screen adaptation right. PLEASE DO A SEQUEL!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2