Profile for Morag > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Disney Frozen Crystal Single Panel Duvet Set
Disney Frozen Crystal Single Panel Duvet Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Nov. 2014
Pleased with this item, lovely gift for granddaughter. Thank you

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad sizing information, 4 Nov. 2014
Bad sizing information, my grandaughter was very disappointed that her nightie did not fit. Costly gift that was no use.

Apple iPhone 4S /4 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip Black)
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and already in use, 4 Sept. 2014
Item as described and received very quickly. Good value and already in use.

LEGO Friends Official Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
LEGO Friends Official Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Think that the gift was well received, had no feedback from the recipient!

Menthogel Forefoot Insoles Pack of 2 Shock Absorber Freshener Comfortable
Menthogel Forefoot Insoles Pack of 2 Shock Absorber Freshener Comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Previous items like these have a sticky back which adheres to the ..., 4 Sept. 2014
Very sorry but I cannot work out how to use them. Previous items like these have a sticky back which adheres to the sole of my foot in the area I most want to protect. Menthogel Forefoot insoles neither stik on skin or can be positioned securely in the shoe. I am very disappointed in the item and feel that I have wasted my money. Perhaps the manufacturer could supply some instructions.

Black & Decker Dustbuster, 4.8 Volt - Dark Grey
Black & Decker Dustbuster, 4.8 Volt - Dark Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied with the item, 4 Sept. 2014
Product serves its purpose althugh the fitting of the nozzles was a bit difficult at first. Not as powerful as a previous handheld vacuum but will be adequate for my needs. Very handy along skirting boards and under central heating pipework. Satisfied with the item.

Original printhead for Kodak All-in-one printer, for Kodak ESP 1.2, 3.2, C110, C360, ESP Office- & Hero Series 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 4.2 & 5.1, + others.
Offered by MEXXTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily solved my printng problems, 4 Sept. 2014
Easily solved my printng problems, wish that I had got it before I wasted 2 ink cartirdges on it and much anquish with the quality of the printing!

Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, White, 7 UK (M)/8 UK (W)
Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, White, 7 UK (M)/8 UK (W)
Offered by United Footwear Coventry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 15 Aug. 2014
Owned crocs before, find them very useful for house/popping out to the garden. These purchased to use at the coast. Great for Croc lovers.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 27 Jun. 2014
Loved by the recipient and feel sure it will be used a great deal on holiday as the screen is available in bright sunshine. Compact and handy for slipping into bags - if I didn't have another kind I would purchase this for myself. Excellent library for dowloading.

Kenwood Food Processor FPP225 - Silver
Kenwood Food Processor FPP225 - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 27 Jun. 2014
I am getting used to this machine and generally find it useful around baking time. I have used the graters but was not over pleased with the outcome of grating carrots, shredding cabbage and onions for coleslaw. Removing the inner part of the jug is very difficult for me with arthritic hands, I should imagine it will stay in place all the time. the blending action is suitable for my needs and the jug capacity is also good. I find the bowl a lot smaller than I had before so have had to decrease my size of cakes accordingly, Overall I am pleased with the purchase but should have compared sizes a lot more thoroughly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4