Profile for K Dale > Reviews

Content by K Dale

K Dale (Amersham, Bucks United Kingdom)

30 TEETH WHITENING STRIPS AND TEETH WHITENING PEN - PROFESSIONAL SAFE HOME WHITENING KIT GUARANTEED WHITER TEETH
Offered by Price Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jun 2014
Does what it say's . I will not pay £150 again to have my teeth whitened .
They do take a couple goes to get used to them. I use 2 or 3 times per week.

Peter Pan (2003) [DVD]
Peter Pan (2003) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Sumpter
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars An all emotion film - should appeal to all ages!, 24 May 2004
This review is from: Peter Pan (2003) [DVD] (DVD)
When I first heard about this film I thought it would be cheesy and un life like. But when my sister brought home the DVD I fell in love with it. As I'm am currently leaving school the main topic of the film (never wanting to grow up) was instantly appealing. Well I have now learnt almost every line and have seen it 20 times!
Jason Issacs was amazing as Captain Hook (and emotive as Mr Darling). He makes you laugh, scream and cheer and is somehow very sexy! Racheal Hurd-Wood was great as Wendy. Most kids that age are wooden and cheesy yet she was brilliant in every scene. The lost boys were cute (Theodore Chester - Slightly - seems to be a promising young actor). Tinkerbelle was expressive and funny. The rest of the cast were great but for me it was Jeremy Sumpter as Peter Pan the stole it! He just gives off this infectious sense of fun, laughter and happiness. When it came to the sad scenes even my dad was moved by his performance! He seems to love the role and as well as being a good looking guy (if only I was Wendy...)he is very talented in what would be a hard role for most his age!
Pj Hogan did a great job adapting this well loved novel. The effects were good and not to over powering. A great film for all ages!