Profile for Ellsbells > Reviews

Moby Wrap Solid, Black
Offered by Babies & Kids
Price: 41.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one!, 11 Jun 2014
This was possibly the best thing I bought my daughter when she was a baby. We did have a different type of carrier but it was difficult to get her in and out of and seemed uncomfortable for her so I looked into getting something better. She was a very clingy baby and I liked to keep her close so it was difficult to get anything done... until I bought my moby wrap. It kept her so well supported I could do almost anything with her in it and she was a happy little baby snuggled into mummy.

She also had colic before we bought this but the upright position she was in helped with that soo much as well. Another bonus!

Daughter 1st Birthday-Bambi, (Disney) Birthday Card
Daughter 1st Birthday-Bambi, (Disney) Birthday Card
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Jun 2014
Just a really beautiful card and a lovely keepsake. Glad we chose this one, would reccomend to anyone who wants a first birthday card they can keep to look back on.

Say Hello to the Dinosaurs!
Say Hello to the Dinosaurs!
by Ian Whybrow
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dinosaur book for young children., 11 Jun 2014
I have got a few dinosaur picture books from the library for my little dino-fan but this is by far the best. She loves shouting out the noises each dinosaur makes and she trying to say all their names.

Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jun 2014
My daughter and I love this, we use it as a puzzle as intended and we also use the dinosaurs as play figures as they are so chunky. Lots of fun!

Melissa & Doug Fish Colours Mix 'n Match Peg Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Fish Colours Mix 'n Match Peg Puzzle
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jun 2014
Lovely colourful puzzle. My 21 month old loves it, it has really helped with her colours. Nice and sturdy as well, I would recommend this.

SpongeBob: Truth or Square (Xbox 360)
SpongeBob: Truth or Square (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 25 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
In Truth or Square, the player has to make SpongeBob happy so he can rememeber where he put the Krabby Patty secret formula. There are lots of different locations where SpongeBob relives some of his happiest memories from the TV series. In each location, SpongeBob must find his way through the map and battle robots (with a little help from his Bikini Bottom pals) whilst collecting happiness coins and completing 'Tiki Challenges'. Truth or Square is a fun and enjoyable game for all ages, and just the right difficulty level so it is neither boring nor frustrating. I strongly recommend!