Profile for SusanR > Reviews

I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 7 Jan 2014
How could you not love this. My partner copied his onto a CD for me some time ago and it gets replayed so many times I'll wear that disc out soon! Can now listen from my new Kindle as often as possible from my armchair. Great!

Kipling Women's Defea Shoulder Handbag Beige Snake Pr Size: 33x25x19 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Kipling!, 7 Jan 2014
I always wondered what all the fuss was about - now I know! Very pleased with my recent purchase. A super bag for someone that carries lots of bits & bobs, and yet sylish & fun. It's great to have such a light-weight handbag for a change. In fact I was naughty and took a deep breath & actually ordered three Kiplings, in different styles whilst refuced and have not one word to say about them that's negative. Early days to comment on wear & tear but after just a weeks use I'll be very surprised if they don't last well. All have perfect stitching. The zips are sturdy without being ugly & unless I'm lazy and aim them around the floor as I drop my shopping can see they are are bags that should do me proud for some time to come. Very pleased with my purchases & will now keep my eye ooen for sale bargains in other styles!

Lizzie Marshall's Wedding
Lizzie Marshall's Wedding
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of those that you wish wouldn't end!, 27 Dec 2013
A very enjoyable and easy read. Only my second book from this author and as good as the first. Held me from first page which is great. I read many books and one like this is why it's worth fully charging those kindles of mine. Super story, would recommend to fans of this author, or similar without doubt.

Highland Fling
Highland Fling
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable read!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Highland Fling (Kindle Edition)
Had me hooked within a few pages. An easy book to simply sit back and enjoy. I'm off to look for the next story so a definite five star book. Not often is it you want some more, but I'm keen!

red leather lorenz shoulder / bag ladies womens
red leather lorenz shoulder / bag ladies womens
Offered by Your Ideal Gift
Price: 20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely bag, 2 Dec 2013
This is a large handbag but sadly, some of us do need a few more bits and pieces so I would recommend to those like myself that want a reasonably priced simple everyday leather handbag. The brand is one of my favourites, practical, and again a good price. The red is lovely, bright but not ridiculously so and makes a change from the usual brown/black. Not too heavy and easy to use. I would certainly recommend to those that are after a simple, easy to use, leather handbag.

Hopper
Hopper
by Rolf Gunter Renner
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift and enjoyed., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hopper (Paperback)
My partner loves the Hopper prints and I bought this, as a gift, to cheer him up. From what I've heard so fat it's been enjoyed and was worth the buy. After reading past reviews this seemed a good choice and I would recommend.

Fart Button 2
Fart Button 2
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daft, but fun!, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fart Button 2 (App)
Sometimes it's the simple things that make us laugh. When you've cleared out your Inbox with a sigh of relief but haven't got the energy left to think anymore just push the button,

Clatronic KA 3328 Coffee Machine with Flask Black
Clatronic KA 3328 Coffee Machine with Flask Black
Offered by PreisCompany
Price: 49.04

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you swallow coffee as fast as me!, 2 Dec 2013
Pleased with this buy. Have to keep an eye on it as sometimes it's been so fast had a few spills as the coffee comes out of the filter into the pot. Happens with both pots so not sure what the problem is especially as it's only the odd time it seems to leak over the pot, although in the main it works well and is very fast. I always check everythings ok but it's caught me out a few times, always place some kitchen tissue underneath now. It keeps a full pot warm enough for up to four hours, pouring out steaming hot so although I've had the extra dribbles I'm happy with this decently priced machine.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 3:48 PM GMT

This Is My Life
This Is My Life
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars One that makes me smirk., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: This Is My Life (MP3 Download)
On the the days when I need something to get me moving this one helps. Love the music, and her voice makes it one of those that makes me hum along even when it's over.

The Look Of Love (Part 1)
The Look Of Love (Part 1)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This one will never go out of fashion, 2 Dec 2013
How could you not like it? The 80s style will go on forever and groups like ABC were what made it happen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7