Profile for Nina Campbell > Reviews

Content by Nina Campbell

Nina Campbell "Nina" (England)

Fantastical Creatures Tarot
Fantastical Creatures Tarot
by D.J. Conway
Edition: Cards
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 16 April 2010
I took a risk buying this deck since there were no reviews on Amazon thus far - but I am very glad that I did. Before buying, I had heard that this deck was not recommended for beginners; however, this was in fact my first deck and I thought that the cards were wonderful.

They are a perfect size and have a nice feel to them; the art is amazing and I never grow tired of looking at them. I have owned them for almost exactly a year now, and they still remain as the only tarot deck I own - and probably will for a long, long time.

The mythical creatures are drawn beautifully and the lovely art allows you to 'see' a lot more; they open you up to many different interpretations rather than just being confined to the 'book' definitions of each card - which, after a few weeks, I almost completely dismissed. Although admittedly hard when I first started, I can now read them with ease, and it is safe to say that my friends are always shocked by how accurate the readings are.

If you are a beginner, I would recommend this deck. Unlike some decks, there is a lot more detail to these than just, say, a plain symbol. It is this that helps you remember the 'meaning' of each card - at least, until you become more comfortable with them (and also makes them a lot more interesting!).

A lovely tarot deck; I'd definitely recommend it.

Gossip Girl  Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Gossip Girl Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Blake Lively
Offered by Helgy
Price: 10.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting.., 16 April 2010
Overall, I really liked this product, and Gossip Girl season two is definitely worth watching. As usual, it is extremely interesting and there are lots of fun plots - I would definitely recommend it. I did prefer season one over season two, but they were pretty on-par. If you haven't seen it yet - buy it!