Profile for BARBARA WATSON > Reviews

Content by BARBARA WATSON

BARBARA WATSON

Gary: The Definitive Biography of Gary Barlow
Gary: The Definitive Biography of Gary Barlow

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Gary then you'll be fascinated by this !, 23 Jun. 2014
It's a week since I finished this book and yet I am still thinking about bits of it. If you are a Gary fan then I would definitely recommend you read this. Just one thing - how on earth did the author find all that information? It gives a fabulous insight into Gary's early schooldays; how his career developed and progressed from there and about his close, loving relationship with his family and relationships with colleagues and friends. Excellent !

Gravity
Gravity
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Certainly different, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Gravity (Amazon Instant Video)
I have wanted to see this for ages and finally got my chance. I don't know what I expected, but I quite enjoyed it. I think it was a bit slow in the action department (for husband anyway), but I think it was magnificently done. The cinematography was fabulous. Didn't think George Clooney looked right in the role, but thought Sandra Bullock was brilliant --- especially when .... no, I won't spoil it ! Worth a watch.

Sus
Sus

3.0 out of 5 stars well made, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Sus (Audio CD)
Bought this to give firm support for my wrist - tendonitis. it certainly does that job well and quite easy to fit and take off. Would probably not be ok for someone with big hands.

Typhoon Vintage Kit Tea, Coffee and Sugar Set, Red
Typhoon Vintage Kit Tea, Coffee and Sugar Set, Red
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, but quite small, 28 April 2014
First of all if you are looking for bright red (as they look in the picture) don't go for these. They are a bit of a dull red - vintage colour I suppose. They look quite tiny, but seem well made with firmly fitted lids

ProCook Retro Bread Bin Oval Red
ProCook Retro Bread Bin Oval Red
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 28 April 2014
Sorry I didn't like this product (actually ordered more than one, but both have gone back). Thought it was very light and 'tinny'. It wasn't substantial in weight and the lid (neither of them) fitted tightly. So light that both had dents in (damage in the post I suspect).
Disappointed.

Homefront
Homefront
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars JASON IN FULL FIGHTING MODE!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Homefront (Amazon Instant Video)
Husband and I watched this - more his thing than mine - but thought it was quite good. Nice to see Jason's soft, sensitive side as well as all-fighting; all-aggression tough bloke!. Thought there was a lot of violence in it, but necessary considering the story line I think. At least it wasn't full of sex scenes so that's a bonus.

Peppa Pig George Pig Swim Bag Swimming Bag
Peppa Pig George Pig Swim Bag Swimming Bag
Offered by textiles-4-home

5.0 out of 5 stars GRANDMA DID WELL BUYING THIS!, 30 Jan. 2014
My one year old grandson loves Peppa Pig - and so do I !
He is jetting off to Ibiza in the summer with his mum and dad (my daughter) so I thought this would be perfect.
Plastic was a bit smelly when they opened it, but that will go. Oscar and his mum both loved it and can't wait to try it in in Ibiza.
Quite a good size as well