Profile for Happy chick > Reviews

Ferplast Cuna Sofa Gris
Ferplast Cuna Sofa Gris
Offered by Bilua Ecommerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard-wearing, warm and comfy, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ferplast Cuna Sofa Gris (Misc.)
My dog loves this bed, as too do I! She has a habit of chewing foam cushions, so all previous beds have been quickly destroyed. That's why I wanted something more robust this time - ie the plastic base. Initially I intended just to get the base and stick an old cushion in it (anticipating I would have to replace it frequently) but then found this bed with the fitted cushion for only a little more expense. The beauty of it is it can be tied tightly to the base, so she can't yank it away from the plastic and therefore can't fling it around in her jaws. We've had it for a few weeks now and - touch wood - it's still intact.
By the way, the dog is staffy-sized and seems to find the bed very warm and comfortable.

15 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Successfully indicated my pregnancy, 21 Aug. 2013
These strips are so much cheaper than other pregnancy tests that you buy in shops, but just as accurate. If you're like me and optimistically like to test 'just in case' without waiting for your missed period, then the sheer number of strips is a bonus. Identified I was pregnant before the day of my missed period.

Kit for Kids Ventiflow Pocketed Spring Cot Bed Mattress (140 cm x 70 cm)
Kit for Kids Ventiflow Pocketed Spring Cot Bed Mattress (140 cm x 70 cm)
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby seems happy enough, 21 Aug. 2013
I bought this before my baby was born, who is now 3 months old. He's only slept on it for the last couple of weeks because he was in a moses basket at first, but he seems comfortable enough on it at present. The mattress was well packaged for delivery and I like the fact it has a breathable side for young babies to sleep on and a waterproof side, which I presume is for when he's older and no longer in nappies. Not much else to say really - time will tell how durable it is.

Infrared Ear Thermometer & fever thermometer with memory - ideal for babies, children & adults
Offered by ETI Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the trick, 21 Aug. 2013
I've only used this once, but it was easy to use and gave a reading very quickly. I can't really gauge how accurate that reading was, but I've no reason to doubt it.

20 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works every month, 21 Aug. 2013
These sticks have never failed to predict my ovulation and are the cheapest, most effective way I've found to plan a pregnancy.

9ct White Gold Thick Hinged Sleeper Earrings- 11mm
9ct White Gold Thick Hinged Sleeper Earrings- 11mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 24 July 2013
I've worn them day and night for ages now without any problems whatsoever. Classic discrete design. I only occasionally take them out to swap for something fancier for a smart night out.

Sumex 4410008 3-Layer Lateral Sun Shade with UV Protection 38 x 65 cm (2 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun protection, 24 July 2013
Thanks to the person who supplied the following tip: just warm the rubber suction cups in a little hot water before use to ensure they regain their correct shape after being squashed in the packaging. Then they attach perfectly well to the car window and do exactly what they're supposed to.

Soap & Glory Birthday Box Gift Set.
Soap & Glory Birthday Box Gift Set.
Offered by Solretail LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 24 July 2013
I didn't actually see the product, but the person I sent it to seemed very pleased with it. Can't really comment any further.

Flexi Classic Basic Leash, Large, Red
Flexi Classic Basic Leash, Large, Red
Offered by Oscarsons Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, tough lead, 7 Jan. 2013
I use this to walk my staffy-cross, who will pull very hard without warning when she sees squirrels or cats! The lead is very robust and I've never had any concerns that the lead will break or snap. It retracts easily when I need to rein her in and the handle is comfortable to use.

Advanced Pro High Speed HDMI Cable 1080p (Gold Plated Connectors) For Use With HD TV's / Blu-Ray / DVD / Home Theatre / PS3 / Xbox 360 etc (LIFETIME WARRANTY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, 7 Jan. 2013
It serves the purpose that I bought it for, ie to connect a new laptop to an old HP printer. Very reasonably priced. I have no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2