Profile for Freya > Reviews

Nokia N8 Sim Free Mobile Phone
Offered by Book Seashore
Price: 156.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Shveeeeeeeeet!, 27 Oct 2013
Hey, so I bought this phone having replaced it with an upgrade (the HTC) BIG MISTAKE! My old Nokia had broken so I thought hmmm why not get an upgrade but no no no. So I bought my old Nokia make and I love it! No problems, runs amazingly, doesn't randomly turn off, get bugs, you can hear the callers voice and they can hear you! Simple things but when they don't work on a phone (which is usually used for hearing people's voices) it seems like a wonder.

Anyways, I would highly recommend this phone and will not be changing it to any other make for a while. The company are legit (I always worry about online buys) and it was shipped quickly. LOVE IT!!!

Peace out. x

HTC 8S Windows Phone - Atlantic Blue
HTC 8S Windows Phone - Atlantic Blue
Offered by Direct savings
Price: 169.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money!, 10 Oct 2013
Hi. So I gave up my Nokia N8 and regret every second of doing so. This HTC phone is awful. The memory is used up within a couple of months and the only way to empty it is to completely reset the phone! It constantly cuts back to the main home screen when browsing online and don't get me started on the phone calls. The other person can't hear you no matter what signal you have. (I am not the only one experiencing these problems, it is the 8s make that is bad. HTC are brilliant, just not this model)

I highly recommend finding a different phone before wasting your money.

Good points - It is fast and the colour blue is pretty ;)

90W Charger for Samsung R440 R505 R510 R560 R580 Laptop - Original Lavolta Notebook AC Adapter Power Supply Plug Cord - 19V 4.74A
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer
Price: 18.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Just got it :), 10 Oct 2013
Arrived today and the reason for the four stars is it works haha. It was cheap and is light. Safe and isn't over-heating.

GelX All Gel Toe Spreader (x2) Large - (1st/2nd Toe) --- Protects, Realigns and Moisturises
Offered by TK Logistics
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Goooood!, 10 Oct 2013
Comfy and simple. They DO NOT shrink bunions :) some people have been complaining they don't do the job but they do. They make heels better to wear, back aches less and the bunions don't hurt.

28 Teeth Elastic Gel Whitening Strips Professional Home Whitener Tooth Bleaching Mint Flavour
Offered by Price Perfect
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worked!, 10 Oct 2013
Loved it and it does work. My teeth look a lot whiter and shinier. For real.

Though there is some sensitivity I only did them every second day but after doing that it still worked wonders and the sensitivity was less so :D x

CREST 3D WHITE LUXE GLAMOROUS WHITE TOOTHPASTE 3 PACK REMOVES 90% OF SURFACE STAINS
Offered by united care
Price: 15.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Large amounts and does work., 10 Oct 2013
It keeps your teeth looking polished and whiter. Though it does not whiten up to dentist/professional standards :) that's to be expected. Love it!

60 Piece Urban Beauty Travel Cosmetic Vanity Case Make Up Gift Set Train Box - Nails Eyes Lips Plus More
Offered by Urban Trading
Price: 21.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it :), 1 Sep 2013
I read some reviews which said the case was small, the eye-shadow was too smalll etc but I found you buy those size eye shadows in stores for almost 5pounds.....consider you get 8 of these it adds up to a much cheaper buy. It has great colours and is very compact. Easy for travelling. The nail varnish could vary more in colours but again that is down to personal preference, I like bright vibrant colours.

All in all I loved it and it is worth the money for what you get in it. Enjoy it!

Toe Separators- Bunion Ease (2 pieces) by tallerheels
Toe Separators- Bunion Ease (2 pieces) by tallerheels
Offered by Brand of TallerHeels
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jan 2013
I'm only 22 and have inherited bunions which had started causing shooting pain through them when I was walking too much. Ordering these I got a pair and they were exactly as seen in the picture. I no longer get pain when walking and they have helped to prevent them getting worse :) I would like to stress that they do not reverse the bunion as some people seem to think they do, they ease the pain and do prevent them getting worse.

I would recommend them, they are comfy and easy to clean, sturdy and great for wearing heels, I can go the whole night and feel no pain :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2014 6:57 PM GMT