Profile for Paula B > Reviews

Polar Gear 5 Point Harness Travel Booster
Polar Gear 5 Point Harness Travel Booster
Offered by Artisana UK

2.0 out of 5 stars thought it was a clever idea but in two out ..., 8 Nov 2014
thought it was a clever idea but in two out of two cases I needed to use it, it failed. the first chair was slightly rounded at the point where the back meets the seat and the booster kept sliding forwards with the baby in a very dangerous position. the second chair though it looked normal , didn't have a very high back and the top strap kept coming off from the top which again made baby's position unsafe.

Ultimate Handbook Guide to Riyadh : (Saudi Arabia) Travel Guide
Ultimate Handbook Guide to Riyadh : (Saudi Arabia) Travel Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst travel guide I ever read, 2 Nov 2014
the worst travel guide I ever read. I read it in about 3 minutes wondering whether there is anything I missed or didn't use my kindle properly and I jumped something like 50 pages. All in all is 10 paragraphs, bad English, bad punctuation not enough information. don't waste time or money.

History of the World Part 1 [DVD] [1981] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
History of the World Part 1 [DVD] [1981] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Mel Brooks
Offered by supermart_usa

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money though not a lot, 25 Oct 2014
didn't realise it can only be played by a American DVD players (different system) so none of my DVD players could play it. waste of money though not a lot.

100% Cotton's Brand New Luxury XMAS Cushion Cover Name Jingle Bells Red Size 18"x18"
Offered by ARLinens

5.0 out of 5 stars seem to be a good little investment to transform your living room for x'mas ..., 25 Oct 2014
bought 2 different patterns from these cushion covers. seem to be a good little investment to transform your living room for x'mas for very little money. just on top of the current cushions and just remove them after x'mas is gone. tried them on to make sure all OK ; look lovely. I love when little things like that turn to be a great bargain.

Clevamama Splash and Wrap Baby Bath Towel (White)
Clevamama Splash and Wrap Baby Bath Towel (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best is not only the practicality but also the little ..., 7 Sep 2014
something every mum needs. The best is not only the practicality but also the little face with the little body you carry so close to you; my baby loves it too for being so arm and close to me.

Fogarty Fresh Sleep Anti Allergy All Seasons Duo King Size
Fogarty Fresh Sleep Anti Allergy All Seasons Duo King Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sep 2014
loved it. exactly what I was looking for, for a great price.

Maternity Cropped Trousers Over Bump ADJUSTABALE (L, Black)
Maternity Cropped Trousers Over Bump ADJUSTABALE (L, Black)
Offered by Mija Arts

3.0 out of 5 stars it feels a bit strange at the beginning like wearing very low cut jeans but you get used ..., 7 Sep 2014
I got size 16 so anyone shouldn't expect someone with a small bum. these trousers cover only half of my bum and the other half is covered by the bump fabric. it feels a bit strange at the beginning like wearing very low cut jeans but you get used to it and at the end of the day the price is OKish for what you get.

Savory Bites From Your Cake Pop Maker: 75 Fun Snacks, Adorable Appetizers and Delicious Entrees

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected. a bit difficult ideas to ..., 7 Sep 2014
not what I expected. a bit difficult ideas to follow in many occasions. if I would have properly checked it in a book shop, I wouldn't have bought it.

DELUXE POST NATAL ABDOMINAL SUPPORT BELT - essential to get back into shape after childbirth. Size LARGE
Offered by Hayes_Medicus

4.0 out of 5 stars you need it!, 12 Dec 2013
Every woman after pregnancy needs one of them. Holds so good and makes you feel excellent when after birth your back feels like falling apart. Gives good posture and shapes up (which means it lifts your spirit when you see you have a waist again). Not 5 stars only because every time I had to sit down and breastfeed the baby I had to remove it and the velcro was making such a noise my little one was crying.

Kirkland Signature Drawstring Kitchen Trash Bags - 13 Gallon - Xl Size - 200 Count
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars best kitchen bags ever, 12 Dec 2013
once I bought these never ever bought any other black bags. they are compact in this box for those who want to feel organsied. last for over a year (OK I don't have a big family), they are strong and have the drawstring which is also strong

Page: 1 | 2