Profile for Jazpops > Reviews

Maleficent [DVD]
Maleficent [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy :-), 12 April 2015
This review is from: Maleficent [DVD] (DVD)
Great film, came well packaged and on time. My daughter loves the film (and frankly so do I)!

Wreck It Ralph (2013) (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD]
Wreck It Ralph (2013) (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy :-), 12 April 2015
Good film for my daughter she's watched it twice already. Came on time, well packaged no problems.

Beldray 2-in-1 Stick Vac
Beldray 2-in-1 Stick Vac
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for those little jobs., 18 Feb. 2015
We bought this to stop ourselves lugging the heavy Dyson up and down the stairs so much because the gerbils often kick their bedding out of their cage. We keep it upstairs and for that reason it is great. It doesn't suck nearly as well as the Dyson and I wouldn't want to do the entire floor with it. However, for what we bought it for it serves its purpose perfectly. It is bagless and quite light, disassembles easily and easy to use. A little noisy but we only use it for short blasts, maybe 3 or 4 minutes at a time. It is a really great buy for our use.

chinkyboo Microfibre Travel Sports Gym Fitness Beach Swim Leisure Bath Towel Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 15 Oct. 2014
This is the second one I bought because I was impressed with the first.

7dayshop Multi Mode, High Power 3 Watt CREE LED Front Bicycle Flashlight / Bike Light with High Impact Adjustable Mount - Red Ring / White Light- SUPER BRIGHT!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars God product., 15 Oct. 2014
Nice quality, works well. Better for being seen than seeing but that's what I wanted it for. Very happy good price.

Cycling Bike Silicone Frog Light LED Front / Rear Safety Warning Lamp by Buyincoins
Offered by domire-light

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Oct. 2014
Very natty little things at a good price. Greta for being seen.

Teaching Primary Science: Promoting Enjoyment and Developing Understanding
Teaching Primary Science: Promoting Enjoyment and Developing Understanding
by Peter Loxley

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this purchase, 15 Oct. 2014
A good book recommended by my University, Arrived in good tome in perfect condition, no complaints.

chinkyboo Microfibre Travel Sports Gym Fitness Beach Swim Leisure Bath Towel Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars good product decently priced., 15 Oct. 2014
Great, I was sceptical about these but used after a cycle ride, I'm 6 foot 1 and a half (the half matters!). It did really well, I have even ordered another for my sister in law. Would happily recomend, it dries me and dries itself quickly.

Ateam 600pcs Glitter Style Loom Bandz with 25 S-Clips
Ateam 600pcs Glitter Style Loom Bandz with 25 S-Clips
Offered by Angelo Caro(Hong Kong Shipping Delivery 15-25 Days)

4.0 out of 5 stars No issues - all good., 5 Aug. 2014
Arrived on time, as described, happy with purchase

Gadgetshut™ - 40 Pack of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
Gadgetshut™ - 40 Pack of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 5 Aug. 2014
Pretty good, my daughter was happy, arrived early no hassle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4