Profile for Mr A A Cookson > Reviews

Moustache Pacifier
Moustache Pacifier
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Moustache Pacifier (Baby Product)
This is great fun, only problem being that my son has a cherry teated Mamm style soother so this didn't stay in his mouth very long as this is more like the flat ended tommee tippee soother. Cannot fault the quality of the soother- even comes with a case that clips over the teat to keep it clean.

Pass The Pigs Giant
Pass The Pigs Giant

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic concept but already on our second set, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Pass The Pigs Giant (Toy)
We were a bit disappointed when we received the first set of these and one was already broken - not pressed along one seam. However amazon were fantastic and replaced them the next day. They have been a real hit at bbqs and parties, although after the first set we are quite careful with them as not sure about their durability. Would recommend though as the game is great fun as a pocket game but even better in the garden throwing these around!

Jungle Finger Puppet x 1 - Ideal 1st birthday party bag filler or stocking filler

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice stocking filler, 8 May 2014
This was nice for the money (although if I am honest I didn't read the description and was a little surprised when only 1 turned up!) my son enjoyed playing with it for a bit, and the quality was fine.

Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary)
Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stocking filler, 8 May 2014
Bought this as a stocking filler for my son when he was 9 months old. He loves it and still plays with it at 13months. Ours came as red, blue, green and yellow. He was able to grip and "throw" it really easily. It is soft so even if it hits you there is no discomfort. It regains it's shape easily too when he's sat on it or it's been shoved in a toy box. A nice simple toy but with a lot of play value.

Hippy Chick Hipseat Black Extension
Hippy Chick Hipseat Black Extension

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to the Hip seat, 8 May 2014
I have a rather large tummy following two c-sections (or at least that's my excuse) so decided to purchase this to go with the Hipseat. I am a size 16 and could do without the extension but it does make the seat a little more comfortable and easier to put on on my own with it. I am so pleased with this combined purchase as it has been a lifeline with my heavy son. Would definitely recommend it.

Drawing, Doodling and Colouring Book (Art Ideas) (Usborne Drawing, Doodling and Colouring)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for school holidays, 8 May 2014
These books are excellent. My daughter has several of these books- there is one for girls and a bumper book, and she loves them. They keep her amused for hours (she is six) there are lots of different colouring and drawing activities and we quite often sit and do a page each so great fun to do with friends too. We bought this one as a present along with some other stationary and it was very well received.

Hippychick Hipseat (Black)
Hippychick Hipseat (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for my bad back, 8 May 2014
Following my pregnancy I have a misaligned pelvis and sciatica. My son is very large and heavy so has quickly outgrown his carrier so before a trip to Drayton manor I bought this out of desperation. I have to say it's fantastic. We ent with a group and there was also a small three year old girl. We shared the Hipseat and they both loved it (my son was 7months and not far off 2stone). It supports your lower back so the weight is distributed evenly rather than just putting pressure on that one hip. I now use it regularly if I'm just popping into a shop or getting my daughter from school. I also bought the extension set, although at a size 16 am only just on the limit of needing it.,and can do it up without. I would add, I found it most effective the tighter I did it up, and my husband usually puts it on for me ( a bit like wearing a corset but far more comfortable!)

Head St Tropez Holdall - Navy/Jade
Head St Tropez Holdall - Navy/Jade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "retro" bag, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Head St Tropez H/All (Sports)
I used to have a pink version of this bag and was delighted when I saw this bag in lightening deals just before Christmas. I bought it for my daughter as a swimming bag and it is perfect. It is plastic lined in the main compartment so fine for wet towels and costumes, and one of the two end compartments unzips- perfect for her shower gel and shampoo to take to the showers. It is made well, and if anything like my old one should lst for years.she is so pleased with it!

Hand Held Felting Machine
Hand Held Felting Machine
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present, 8 May 2014
We bought this for my mother from a lightening deal just before Christmas. She mainly does hand felting but we thought this would give her the option to do larger pieces or less intricate details. The first product we were sent was broken but amazon were fantastic as ever and sent one straight out which was perfect. My mother is really please with the results and uses it frequently. She would definitely recommend it.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Parking Tower
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Parking Tower
Offered by Pint Sized People Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best of the Toot Toot range, 8 May 2014
This was bought for my son's first birthday and he absolutely loves it. At the moment probably his favourite of this range as he canopies and close the gate to determine whether the car goes over the bridge or to the bottom of the car park. It makes him giggle. We connect it with some of the other track we have and he can push his car and train around. I would thoroughly recommend this system as a whole and especially this item. It comes with a vehicle so you don't need to own any other Toot Toot system but if you do it only benefits this as it can all be connected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10