Profile for Ma'sGran > Reviews

Content by Ma'sGran

Ma'sGran

Orzly® - Luxfolio Tri-Fold Stand Leather Wallet Smart Case For Tesco Hudl 7" Android Tablet (Pink)
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cover for Hudl, 2 Dec 2013
I'm very pleased with this smart case purchased for the Tesco Hudl! I bought two for my 7 year old grand daughters for Xmas. I would have given this 5stars except that the pink is not as bright as in the picture but I'm sure they will still be delighted! Delivery etc was excellent and would not hesitate to buy from this seller again!

Naughtiest Girl Collection (3 books in 1) (Naughtiest Girl 3 Books in 1)
Naughtiest Girl Collection (3 books in 1) (Naughtiest Girl 3 Books in 1)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stories for 6-9 year olds, 23 Oct 2013
Good stories for bedtime reading either as read yourself or read to. My 6 and 9 year old grand daughters love these series of books.

Keep calm and Listen To Olly Murs - Childrens / Kids Hoodie - Purple - XL (9-11 Years)
Offered by Dressdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 23 Oct 2013
Bought this for my 9 year old grand daughter for her birthday! Excellent delivery time, really good quality and I would certainly recommend this! My grand daughter was chuffed to bits!!

TESCO HUDL Tablet Cover - PURPLE Case / Cover / Skin with Built-In PropUp Stand ( Dual Angle for Viewing & Typing Positions ) - designed by G-HUB® exclusively for Tesco Hudl 7 inch Tablet ( Tesco's first ever 7" Tablet - Released in 2013 ) Case includes BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this case!, 23 Oct 2013
Even though my order arrived later than expected due to a delay beyond the seller's control, I am very pleased with this product and know my grand daughter will be delighted wth it! As the seller says ....worked hard to ensure to get a functional, good quality and stylish case at a great price! I would agree with this! Will definitely be buying another four, one for each grand daughter so there's no squabbling!

My First Album
My First Album

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection of kids' favourite songs., 17 April 2012
This review is from: My First Album (Audio CD)
Really nice selection of kids' favourite songs. Only criticism would be that some of the songs are sung much too fast! My granddaughters like to sing along but even I find difficulty keeping up with the pace! I would buy this again though and the DVD is great with a selection of action songs performed by children and stories etc.

Chocolate Mousse For Greedy Goose
Chocolate Mousse For Greedy Goose
by Julia Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars Rhyme time, 17 April 2012
Nice rhyme time book for shared reading with pre- school little ones. Fun illustrations. Granddaughter enjoys it because she loves chocolate mousse!

Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom: Sticker Fun
Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom: Sticker Fun
Offered by Party, Stationery, Toys & Gadgets

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticker mad, 17 April 2012
Bought this for my 2year old granddaughter who is obsessed with stickers and Ben and Holly!! OK for money and keeping her entertained for 10 minutes!!