Profile for Julie > Reviews

Skechers USA Womens Go Walk 2 Multisport Shoes 13590 Black/White 4 UK, 37 EU
Skechers USA Womens Go Walk 2 Multisport Shoes 13590 Black/White 4 UK, 37 EU
Offered by Cloggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy some, 19 Aug 2014
Love these shoes - light as a feather, really comfortable and my feet haven't felt cold. Bought them for a trip to Isle of Skye, weather chilly, wet and windy and have worn these shoes all the time. Buy some!

KosiPet® Cream Sherpa Fleece Extra Large Rhomboid Memory Foam Deluxe Waterproof Cushion Dog Bed, Dog Beds, Pet BedsPet bed,Petbed,Petbeds,Dogbed,Dogbeds.,
Offered by Treeline Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 29 Jun 2013
I usually buy the thinner version from Treeline, and they are really good. This one is very well made. The only slight downside for me is that the bed is so thick, it leaves an indentation where one dog has lain (the lazy one) - the area around the indentation is quite high, so when the 2nd dog gets on, it looks like shes going to roll off. I do love Treeline pet beds tho, they all have 2 covers and a waterproof inner.

Managing Successful Programmes Pocketbook
Managing Successful Programmes Pocketbook
by Great Britain: Office of Government Commerce

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date version, 29 Jun 2013
Very disappointed, it was a used copy but I only wanted it for the information so it didn't matter, however, it must be about 2 or 3 versions old.

The Inside-Out Revolution: The Only Thing You Need to Know to Change Your Life Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read and insightful, 29 Jun 2013
This book is an easy read (especially compared with a any psychology books) - the principles in it, based on Syd Banks original ideas seem to me to be fundamental to the enjoyment of life.

Chinese Laundry Women's Very Nice Light Taupe Fur Trimmed Boots 5052125659408 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 18 Feb 2012
These boots are so lovely, I get loads of compliments on them. You can wear them with the fur showing or unfold the fur flap for a boot that comes just below the knee, great with knitted dresses. They are really comfortable too. If you're worried about size, I would say they come up a little bit small. I was warned about it from a friend who bought some, I got a 5, I'm normally a 4 and put an inner sole in for a perfect fit.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Best mascara, 18 Feb 2012
I love bare minerals, you can leave it on overnight and it doesn't harm your lashes. It provides volume and length and doesn't smudge - at all and my lashes stay in good condition. I also wear contacts and no problem there. I do find that the brush gets clogged after about 4 weeks, if anyone knows of a mascara brush cleaner it would be great, because there's still loads left.

When I Loved Myself Enough
When I Loved Myself Enough
by Kim Mcmillen

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gift, 4 July 2010
Thus little book helped me to love and accept myself for the wonderful person I am. Now buying it for a therapy client. It is simply brilliant.