Profile for Mrs. J. B. Schofield > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. B. Sch...

Mrs. J. B. Schofield "JuneS" (Grimsby)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A good matte moisturiser, 18 July 2014
Im 59 and just bought some. It is really nice moisturiser, doesnt leave the skin sticky or shiny.

Brand New Quality Womens Soft Sheep Nappa Leather Purse (Black)
Brand New Quality Womens Soft Sheep Nappa Leather Purse (Black)
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value for money purse, 11 July 2014
A very nice purse, lovely soft leather. I particularly like the fact that its quite slim and not bulky.

Total Body Balance with Jessica Smith
Total Body Balance with Jessica Smith
Dvd ~ Jessica Smith
Offered by New Shoot Pictures Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Excercise DVD, 13 April 2014
I bought this to use alongside other work out routines. I have a bit of a problem with balace at times and thought it might help. It is a very good workout offering easy and harder options. This is the second dvd by Jessica Smith that I have bought recently and I would definitely recommend them.

Crocs Women's Mercy Work Black/Black Casual 10876-060-420 4 UK
Crocs Women's Mercy Work Black/Black Casual 10876-060-420 4 UK
Offered by Blunts Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Crocs, 13 April 2014
I wear these instead of slippers, so have them on my feet a good part of every day. They are comfortable and easy to wear.
If it is really hot in mid summer they do get a bit sweaty, but the rest of the time they are fine.

Promithi Lady Womens Colorful Floral Long Scarf Wraps Shawl Stole Soft Scarves (beige)
Offered by WorldTech(14-25 days deliver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Scarf, 13 April 2014
I have had lots of admiring comments about this scarf. It is light and summery and the colours are bright. The price was unbelievably reasonable, you just cant go wrong with it. I will be ordering more in other colours.

Once In A Lifetime [Live]
Once In A Lifetime [Live]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 April 2014
Great album nearly as good as actually seeing Runrig live. All the tracks are good, I just love the great percussion in them.

Dance Called America (Live)
Dance Called America (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Song, 6 April 2014
I really enjoy listening to Runrig and this is one of my favourite tracks. Its a song that really sticks in your mind.

POLARISED OVER GLASSES SUNGLASSES WEAR OVER PRESCRIPTION GLASSES GRAPHITE SMALL FIT
Offered by Tower Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses, 29 Mar 2014
These overglasses are great, they fit well over my glasses and look ok on my small face. They were the 3rd pair I ordered, the other two were much too big for my face.
They cut out a lot of glare and are so easy to wear. You forget that you are wearing two pairs. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting sunglasses without the expense of prescription glasses.

Miss Julia Delivers the Goods
Miss Julia Delivers the Goods
by Ann B. Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Miss Julia Treasure, 24 Mar 2014
I know that there will be people who dont think much to the Miss Julia series of books, but I love them. They are are fun and very easy to read, the characters are either nice or quirky in some way. Ive just ordered the next 2 books in the series and cant wait to read them.

That Part Was True
That Part Was True

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 24 Mar 2014
This is a nice easy book to read, I enjoyed it very much. It was interesting without being too taxing. I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6