Profile for Horneteer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BlackRapid Lockstar for Strap
BlackRapid Lockstar for Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea and works well, 27 Aug. 2014
Just got these. Good idea and works well. Unlike a previous reviewer. I find they work well and fit just fine on the stealth attachment.

FUSION5 XTRA v3 Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - QUAD-CORE - Android 4.1 JELLY BEAN - DUAL CAMERA - 16GB STORAGE - 2GB RAM - BLUETOOTH - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - FASTER THAN Xtra v1 and v2 Tablet PCs

1.0 out of 5 stars Good seller, Bad product!, 27 Dec. 2013
Bought this tablet for my wife to surf the internet and watch videos from utube, iplayer etc. However it is useless for the purpose as it often fails to hold onto my wi-fi signal and the speaker at full volume is so quiet that my wife needs to hold the tablet to her ear like a phone to hear it which totally defeats the purpose as from this position the video can not be viewed. Add to this the fact that the tablet often freezes on boot up and that the issue is not cured by restarting of resetting the unit but only by leaving it to its own devices for about forty minutes, I will be returning this item to the seller for a full refund.
The only positive thing I can say about the entire experience is that the tablet arrived very promptly. Hopefully this is an indication of good customer services. Watch this space . . .

Nikon 105Mm F2.5 Nikkor Lens A
Nikon 105Mm F2.5 Nikkor Lens A

5.0 out of 5 stars A real beauty, 19 Mar. 2013
Much forgotten in this modern auto focus auto everything world, this lens is not only a real pleasure to use but is also a sharp and contrasty. I mistakenly bought the AI version instead of the AIS version that I wanted. For this reason I returned it to the seller. The seller was cameras-4-U. The error was mine for not properly reading the description. The seller for his part was brilliant. He not only accepted the lens back for a full refund but also insisted on refunding the postage. Considering it was my error that impressed me even more. cameras-4-u have obviously earned their high reputation and I would highly recommend them as a dealer.

Universal Cloudy Colour with 3 Colour Lambency Flash Diffuser For All Flashes
Universal Cloudy Colour with 3 Colour Lambency Flash Diffuser For All Flashes
Offered by A-21 World

4.0 out of 5 stars Take a closer look, 8 Mar. 2013
Gary Fong product of the same type is available for an accumulative cost of over £100. 00 for the same kit. Sure the materiels are different but given the cost of this kit and the fact that it seems to work every bit as well as the Gary Fong unit, it's a no brainer. Add to that the fact that I dam near broke the head of my SB900 trying to get the Gary Fong unit onto the head of my flash and it's all out for nowt to Mr Fong.
Dont waste your money. Buy this one. I have tried both and the Gary Fong one will soon be winging its way back to for a refund. At the same time I will be ordering more of these in case the price goes up.

UPDATE: As your will note from the above comments I am very pleased with this product. So pleased in fact that I ordered three more which turned up well packed and very fast. Seems I have found a great product and a very reasonable cost from a supplier who s not into ripping off its customers and gives great service too.

I should perhaps add after all this gushing praise that I am not on commission of any kind and I am not affiliated in any way with this company. Just appreciate great service.

Nylabone Dura Chew Big Chew Beef Bone
Nylabone Dura Chew Big Chew Beef Bone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good chew, 6 Mar. 2013
Great stuff. Keeps even my two hounds amused for ages and does their teeth good to. Unlike regular bones from the butchers it is made to dissolves in the gut so if your dog eats what he/she chews off, no harm done.

Lowepro Classified 140 AW Shoulder Bag for DSLR and Accessories - Black
Lowepro Classified 140 AW Shoulder Bag for DSLR and Accessories - Black
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 6 Mar. 2013
Not for large DSLRs but fine for smaller ones. Nikon D7000 without grip for example. Would make a good bag for a compact system camera kit too. Plenty of configurable space for a small kit and comfortable to wear all day. That is having replaced the original shoulder strap with something a little more flexible.

Philips 12972-XVS2 H7 X-Treme Vision 100% Kit (2 Bulbs) [for limited time, some shipments will be +130% (2 Bulbs)]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, 6 Mar. 2013
Bought these for my Toyota Avensis which has absolutely diabolical headlights. With these I can now see where I am going so I am much more relaxed driving at night.

Wilson Lendrum & Weir PLC1 Car Locking Fuel Cap Black
Wilson Lendrum & Weir PLC1 Car Locking Fuel Cap Black
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 6 Mar. 2013
Bought this when the central locking failed on my cars petrol cap as a temporary measure. Works a treat. Trouble is it's making me lazy as I still haven't' got around to fixing the problem that caused m to buy it in the first place.

AmazonBasics Carrying Case for Portable GPS Units (Black)
AmazonBasics Carrying Case for Portable GPS Units (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but . . ., 6 Mar. 2013
Been searching for a case to go on my belt and hold my iphone 5 with it's protective shield in place. This is almost perfect other than it has no attachment for fitting to a belt. Two neat slits made in the credit card pocket sorted this. Oh and it holds the phone securely without making it too hard to get out when it rings which a lot of other cases do.

BlackRapid Wrist Strap for Camera with 5 Year Product Warranty
BlackRapid Wrist Strap for Camera with 5 Year Product Warranty
Offered by Crooked Imaging

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Mar. 2013
A bit on the prices side and the point of connection makes some noise which is not ideal in a quiet environment. I found a little electrical tape helps dull the noise. Apart from that it is easy and comfortable to use and seems strong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5