Profile for Imy Abbasi > Reviews

Content by Imy Abbasi

Imy Abbasi (Bradford, UK)

Construction Planning, Programming and Control
Construction Planning, Programming and Control
by Brian Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, Buy it., 24 Sep 2010
I required a book which would have given me a thorough understanding of construction management and administration and subsequently allowed me to successfully complete my HND.
Being a second year student I've already experienced various books for the different subjects and so far can say nearly all the books I've bought none have disappointed, however, that's due to the various hours spent researching before buying and comments from previous readers go a long way in helping to make an informed choice.
This book is packed with information (such as the real life case studies of projects) and helped me with completing most of the modules with distinction. It is relevantly helpful to subjects such as Management Principles, Health and Safety and a bible for the Group Project.
As I've stated before I used this book for my HND, however, now it will be used for my top-up degree. All I can say is go buy this you won't be disappointed, as I only know too well how hard it is to find the right book with the relevant material.