ARRAY(0xa6a55fcc)

Supreme Petfoods Science Bathing Sand 1.5 Litre
Offered by BuyAllMeans
Price: 5.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, 6 May 2013
The sand was very fine and there wasn't very much of it considering the price. Not a bad product but I was expecting a bit more for my money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2013 10:21 PM GMT

Lonsdale 2 Stripe Layer Vest Ladies Blue/White 14 (L)
Lonsdale 2 Stripe Layer Vest Ladies Blue/White 14 (L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2013
An all-round fantastic product, it's comfortable, fits well and is supportive. I highly recommend it especially if you're top heavey like myself.

Kitty Rocks the House (Kitty Norville)
Kitty Rocks the House (Kitty Norville)
by Carrie Vaughn
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to basics, 6 May 2013
I really enjoy the Kitty books but its been a while since I enjoyed one quite as much as this. It focuses on Kitty as an alpa, a daughter and a sister which are things the grand plot of the series has overshadowed.This was a great read, I couldn't put it down. This is Midnight Hour Kitty, a Kitty I have been missing. Recommened if you liked the first.

Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville 7)
Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville 7)
by Carrie Vaughn
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitty #7, 12 Mar 2010
An absoloutly brilliant book by a brilliant author. This latest Kitty book is definatly one of the best in the series. Thanks to Amazon.co.uk I recieved and read this book before it was available in any of my local shops for alot less, plus it was dispatched quickly and easily.

Rose Petal Seductions
Rose Petal Seductions

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose Petal Seductions, 12 Mar 2010
Rose Petal Seductions was definatly a good buy. Not only did it spice up Valentines but it was great for a laugh aswell which both me and my partner enjoyed greatly. There is no limit to the exciting combination that can be created my mixing sentences and picking petals at total random to make an act/dare.I rate this product highly.