Profile for Clare Mccann > Reviews

Content by Clare Mccann

Clare Mccann (Chichester, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Busy B Christmas Tags and Ribbon - Multicolour
Busy B Christmas Tags and Ribbon - Multicolour
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stylish, 30 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really like this product. The pack contains 40 good quality card tags with a matte finish. They are simply styled and at least one of them could be used for a non-Christmas event. I also think they are good value for money compared to many of the smaller packs you see in shops. The pack they come in is useful to keep spare tags together and the ribbon is a lovely bright red colour.

Nocs NS500 Aluminum Earphones with Remote and Microphone - Gold
Nocs NS500 Aluminum Earphones with Remote and Microphone - Gold
Price: 63.80

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and comfortable earphones, 27 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've lost count of the number of ear/headphones I have owned over the years in every shape, size and price bracket! These earphones which are apparently made specifically for iPhone, iPad and iPods feel like a quality product from the moment you receive the box, which seems to have been designed with the same thick high quality finish card that the Apple products are packaged in. The ear pieces which have a removable soft plastic cover seem to go quite far into the ear. They feel extremely comfortable to wear and unlike some of the harder in-ear headphones my ears didn't ache after wearing them for a while.

Sound wise, they produce a high quality sound which might be a little tinny for some tastes, but I quite liked it. I haven't tried using the microphone (and probably never will!) but the on wire remote works well, even if it is so far up the line that you can't look down to see it and instead have to feel for it.

All in all a quality product which performs wear and are comfortable to use.

Melissa & Doug Vacuum Play Set
Melissa & Doug Vacuum Play Set
Price: 16.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made but with a flaw..., 25 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This vacuum was a little simpler in construction than I was expecting. It is not powered in any way and when pushed along the wheels rotate a simple plastic mechanism at the bottom that scoops up the provided pieces. The trouble is you have to push down as well as forward with the vacuum to make it work effectively and although that is pretty instinctive for adults using it, children tend not to apply enough weight to it, so they push it along and skim over the top of the pieces. It's a bit of a shame because it is a lovely thing to look at and solidly made, but sadly despite the initial excitement it proved to be of limited novelty value to my three year-old son.

AmazonBasics Children's Velvet Hangers, Blue, Set of 30
AmazonBasics Children's Velvet Hangers, Blue, Set of 30
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They are sturdy, not flimsy and although the non-slip velvety coating ..., 23 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These coat hangers work out at about 30p each and for that price I think they do the job very well. They are sturdy, not flimsy and although the non-slip velvety coating is a little thin, I think it is adequate. Clothes stay on them well and they look good hanging in my son's wardrobe. I really don't think you can go wrong purchasing these for a child's bedroom.

Dimplex 2 KW Electric Oil Filled Radiator with Timer
Dimplex 2 KW Electric Oil Filled Radiator with Timer
Offered by Deals4u Limited
Price: 59.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, but replaced very quickly by Amazon, 22 Aug 2014
We bought one of these for use in our house during renovations. It did the job very well, but after about 4 months it gave up the ghost and stopped working. Amazon were excellent and sent out a replacement immediately allowing us to use the box of the replacement to return the original in a couple of days later. The second one only had limited use (about a month) and then went up to the loft. It worked very well for our purposes and the problem we had with it was solved so quickly it wasn't an issue.

Visco Therapy Memory Foam and Reflex Zone Mattress with Micro Quilted Maxi-Cool Cover and 1 Fibre Pillow, Single, 3 ft, 90 x 190 cm
Offered by Monkey Beds
Price: 65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value for money for a child's bed, 22 Aug 2014
I bought this for my three year-old son's bed. I wasn't expecting an awful lot for the price, but now we've had it a few weeks, I find it very hard to fault it! I have even had a lie down on it myself and its very comfortable. The memory foam element isn't really noticeable (you don't sink into it) and it it is quite firm (in a good way!) Honestly can't see any reason to buy any other mattress for a child - excellent value for money!

BabyDan Sleep 'n' Safe Bedrail (Blue)
BabyDan Sleep 'n' Safe Bedrail (Blue)
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 31.62

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very easy to install (and therefore also easy to move for ..., 22 Aug 2014
We bought this after using one the same when it was supplied by a hotel during a weekend stay. It's very easy to install (and therefore also easy to move for nights away from home) and does the job perfectly. It isn't the most attractive thing to look at, but I think its functionality makes that forgivable. Would definitely recommend!

Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) x 500, Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 22 Aug 2014
I have used a variety of doggy poo bags over the years, some are too transparent, some are too thin. These bags are now the only ones I bother with, they are thick enough that I don't worry about them splitting whilst they swing around in my hand on the walk and they so translucent that you can see the contents.

Melissa & Doug Verdie Chameleon Bubble Blower
Melissa & Doug Verdie Chameleon Bubble Blower
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars dipping the blower into it and then blowing it (like a whistle) it doesn't always work (but it's good when it does) and he quick, 18 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this for my 3 year-old son. He loves bubble blowers, but with the conventional ones he sometimes struggles to blow hard enough to produce bubbles, this alternative was a limited success. It involves pouring some of the bubble liquid into the dish, dipping the blower into it and then blowing it (like a whistle) it doesn't always work (but it's good when it does) and he quickly got bored of the effort involved in dipping and ended up trying to dip the blower directly into the liquid bottle. It's a good toy, but needs adult help and supervision (and patience) to make it work properly.

TCP LED E14 Small Edison Screw 5 Watt LED Candle, White
TCP LED E14 Small Edison Screw 5 Watt LED Candle, White
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap, but worth it!, 18 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have tried a few of these LED bulbs now and although they are more expensive than filament bulbs and low energy ones, they do produce and really good quality of light and (so far!) seem to last a really good length of time. I will definitely be buying these again.... though hopefully not for a while (if you get my drift!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20