Profile for brandstifterin > Reviews

Premier Housewares Wooden Clothes Hangers - Set of 10
Offered by Zoozio Tv
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Hangers, 10 Mar 2014
Exactly what it says on the tin, so to speak. Good value for 10 hangers and the quality is very good. Will be buying some more soon.

Frosty The Snowman
Frosty The Snowman
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Frosty, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Frosty The Snowman (MP3 Download)
Had a free MP3 download from Amazon so I chose this, it's a lot better than it should be and I've played it more than I probably should have. Good fun.

Discovery
Discovery
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Daft Punk, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Discovery (Audio CD)
Don't particuarly like the new Daft Punk stuff, probably because it's overplayed on the radio but this is full of what I remember liking. Very glad I got this CD :)

The War Room
The War Room
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars War Room, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: The War Room (MP3 Download)
Not really into this kind of music but I was just browsing and saw the other great reviews and it was cheap so I went for it; I'm glad I did, I've played this at work, in the car, at home... the music works really well with the voice recordings and you can pass several hours with it on repeat.
Well worth the value, looking forward to exploring more by this group.

BABYLON
BABYLON
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Babylon, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: BABYLON (Audio CD)
Saw Skindred live in concert and since then I've been acquiring their albums, this one is my favourite so far. Definitely worth buying, you won't regret it.

Halloween
Halloween
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Halloween (MP3 Download)
I love Two Steps From Hells' work and when I saw this album, I was intrigued but it was a bargain to download as MP3s so I went for it and haven't been disappointed at all; it's not the usual epic music we've come to expect from TSFH but just as good.
Not really recommended for listening before bed time, it's definitely creepy in places

Sonnenallee
Sonnenallee
Offered by MMT-UK
Price: 31.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally got hold of it! It's brilliant., 1 July 2010
This review is from: Sonnenallee (Audio CD)
After watching the film during a school lesson once, I was looking around all over the place for the CD but it appears that shops in England don't stock it!! Finally got it from Amazon and it's brilliant, it has all the songs on there that I can remember (and a couple I can't remember being in the film but hey!). It's a great album and if you've watched/got the film, you must buy this CD.

Ghost Opera
Ghost Opera
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Some really good new material, 1 July 2010
This review is from: Ghost Opera (Audio CD)
Having brought 'Epica' and 'The Black Halo', I was wondering how this album would compare... It isn't the same storyline as the two previous albums but despite not having a plot, so to speak, I really enjoyed it, some of the songs on there are being played all the time at the moment. There are a couple of tracks which have appeared on previous albums which seems cheating a bit?! But other than that, I'd really recommended this but would suggest to buy 'The Black Halo' first if you're new to Kamelot and then this album. Enjoy!