Profile for simonh > Reviews

Content by simonh

simonh

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Full Clogs Dental Kitchen Chefs Nurse Safety Shoes Full Kitchen Mens Ladies Slip On Cloggis (uk 9 euro 43)
Offered by Vdara
Price: 13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters, 30 Mar 2014
The size bears no resemblance ( Too large ) to my shoe size. They are far too wide ( and therefore ugly ) WHY ?

Build A Rocket Boys!
Build A Rocket Boys!
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars We came late to Elbow ( London 2012 ) what a joy it turned out to be !!!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Build A Rocket Boys! (Audio CD)
My CD collection numbers enough to start my own store ... this CD from Elbow has flown in to my top 100 and is likely to hit the top 50 at some time. Their live performances are a dream ... Elbow aren't a band, they are an experience, a performance and very, very wonderful !

The Undone Years
The Undone Years
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this so, so much..., 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Undone Years (Kindle Edition)
Having read Shamini's Inspector Shah novels, which I loved, I decided to give this book a read too, even though it was about her growing up in Malaya, rather than another Inspector Shah story ... It opened a new world to me ... I purchased a new Atlas, researched the Japanese War which followed the War in Europe ( because we have family who were involved ) and have found the whole "experience" amazing. We went to see " The Railwayman " film on the back of the info we had gained, just last evening.

Dr Who - 50th Anniversary tv show - 1 -all Dr Who Actors. A3 Poster
Dr Who - 50th Anniversary tv show - 1 -all Dr Who Actors. A3 Poster
Offered by Salopian Sales
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my adult daughters day !, 26 Jan 2014
My daughter was chuffed to bits to get this photo... ready for framing with her collection throughout her flat.
The item was in perfect condition, came on time and was good value for money ( having done my research ).

Inspector Singh Investigates: A Calamitous Chinese Killing: Inspector Singh Investigates: Book Six
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A little beauty !, 6 Dec 2013
I understand that I've come very late to this series, but am I glad I've found it ! I loved the character > the gentle humour came across well - I'm off to get more in the series !

Death at the Clos du Lac: 4 (Inspector Lucas Rocco)
Death at the Clos du Lac: 4 (Inspector Lucas Rocco)
Price: 4.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an easy read, 6 Dec 2013
This was a disjointed read - It felt like there was something lost in the translation ...won't be returning to this author
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 8:26 AM BST

Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1
Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1
Price: 5.81

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Amazing Pop Stars in One Group - The Result? Fantastic !, 18 Oct 2013
I remembered liking a couple of Travelling Wilburys' tracks a few years back and now I have this album, I am loving it!
It takes its place in my extensive CD collection, right up there in the top ten per cent - to me that's a big tribute !

M.E., Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia - The Reverse Therapy Approach
M.E., Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia - The Reverse Therapy Approach
by John Eaton
Price: 9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Help For ME Sufferers ?, 18 Oct 2013
After 17yrs with the devastating illness of ME, this book has steered us to something different to try. Yes, desperation is involved, but we have no choice. We were impressed with this book and the therapy is soon to begin - watch this space and I'll update you
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 3:30 PM BST

Electruepart BAG164 hoover arianne telios
Electruepart BAG164 hoover arianne telios
Offered by Trading Reliably
Price: 1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum bag "lottery" OVER, 18 Oct 2013
At last the annual lottery of getting a vacuum bag to suit the model of the cleaner is over. No-one wants to pay full price for the manufacturers own bag, but then sorting through the "Universal" ones can be a pain. Buying online through Amazon I found exactly what I need for the best price around and got them delivered to my door ... and now can purchase the next order by "one-click " - Excellent !

Power Plumber 15 Application Can and Plunger Kit
Power Plumber 15 Application Can and Plunger Kit
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Once found, Never Forgotten !, 18 Oct 2013
25yrs ago I was recommended this product and it beats any powder, caustic/acid and plunge drain clearers hands down. No mess, no risk of damaging the surfaces of baths, sinks and toilets - and their fittings. Has never failed us in 4 homes - wouldn't be without it !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3