Profile for Biggy Paul > Reviews

Content by Biggy Paul

Biggy Paul

Thin Tip Premium Stylus Pens - Bundle of 3 High Precision Universal Stylus Pens with 3 Replacement Tips and 2 x 15" Elastic Tether Lanyards - Stainless Steel and Aluminium - Retail Packaging (Aqua Blue/Dark Blue/Purple, 5.5-inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - Just the job., 15 Jan. 2015
I have been researching what stylus to use with our iPads. While looking around I came across these Styluses from the Friendly Swede. They looked good and the replaceable precision tips appealed. For capacitive styluses these are probably the smallest tip you will find that still work.

For writing notes in Goodnotes and drawing on the iPad they were perfect.

I would definitely recommend.

The Friendly Swede Replaceable Tip Hybrid Stylus (3 Pack), Hot Pink, Light Blue and Purple
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous quality stylus., 15 Jan. 2015
I have been researching what stylus to use with our iPads. While looking around I came across these Styluses from the Friendly Swede. They looked good and the replaceable tips appealed. When they arrived they were excellent, well beyond what I expected. The weight and quality is great. They work really well and glide smoothly across the screen. Particularly useful for when using the Swype keyboard.

I would definitely recommend.

THE BOOTS BOOK OF HOME WINE AND BEER MAKING.
THE BOOTS BOOK OF HOME WINE AND BEER MAKING.
by Ben. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars From the olden days when boots did Homebrew, 23 July 2013
In the distant past Boots used to sell homebrew equipment and kits. Now they dont but maybe they should again, after all my local Tesco does.

Th ebook itself was in fantastic condition, well pleased for the price.

Dance with Me Tonight
Dance with Me Tonight

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Class, 23 July 2013
It was for my wifes Zumba class. Not really my kind of music but it was sutable for the purpose.

More William
More William

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories, 23 July 2013
This review is from: More William (Kindle Edition)
Read 'William' books avidly as a child. I still have a copy of the Just William Cookbook. It has the best ever recipe for a Ginger Beer Plant.

Probably viewed as Old Fashioned and not politicaly correct nowadays but I still enjoyed reading it now as an adult.

Night Blind (Blake Sanders Thrillers)
Night Blind (Blake Sanders Thrillers)

3.0 out of 5 stars Started strong but......, 23 July 2013
I enjoyed it at first but towards the end felt it became a little obviously contrived. I finished it because I did not want to be defeated not because I still cared about the outcome. Probably would not read another.

The Best Of The Monkees (US Release)
The Best Of The Monkees (US Release)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Monkees - Plus, 23 July 2013
If you are buying the Album then you probably know what to expect. Few extra tracks on this compared to the UK release which I used to have on Cassette (remember those?). For instance there is track called Randy Scouse Git, which was apparantly known in the UK as Alternative Title.

Anyway if you like it buy it.

IVSO® Acer Iconia B1-A71 7-Inch Slim-BOOK PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Blue)
IVSO® Acer Iconia B1-A71 7-Inch Slim-BOOK PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Blue)
Offered by IVSOTEK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case. Good fit and great price., 23 July 2013
Really nice quality with cutouts in the right places. Plrice is really good and I am really please with it.