Profile for MarknLor > Reviews

TY Medium 8" Plush Frizzys Plopsy
TY Medium 8" Plush Frizzys Plopsy
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2015
My 7 year old loves this toy!

Big Hero 6
Big Hero 6
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good film but a bit darker than the trailer suggested, 22 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Big Hero 6 (Amazon Instant Video)
Very good film but a bit darker than the trailer suggested. My 7 & 9 year olds enjoyed it.

Waboba Ball Extreme Bounces On Water Grey & Blue Floral
Waboba Ball Extreme Bounces On Water Grey & Blue Floral
Offered by SycoBloom

2.0 out of 5 stars it's a ball...., 9 Jun. 2014
After reading the reviews and description, I bought this ball for my son 's pool party and had high hopes for something truely amazing! Very disappointed though as it's pretty much like any other ball. Its juggling ball sized, you throw it, then it bobs up and floats on the surface. Haven't tried it in the sea but I'm now skeptical and wish I hadn't wasted my money.

Wild Republic Aquatic Poly Bag of Figures
Wild Republic Aquatic Poly Bag of Figures
Offered by The Global Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Creatures, 19 Sept. 2011
My son got these for his 3rd birthday from his Grandma and I have to say that he's hardly put them down since!
He loves animals and creatures anyway but I think the fact that this pack contains some quite unusual ones, really caught his imagination. They are educational, he now knows what a "Ray", "Squid" and "Walrus" look like and the detail on them is realistic.
He plays with them constantly, in the bath and in the garden, in the supermarket, trips in the car and so far none of the paint has chipped.
The only criticism I have is that the bag they come in is cheap and too small so it's not useful to carry them in, and they like to be carried a lot!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars OK to prevent leaks, 20 Jan. 2009
I bought these collection shells as I had tried some of the Boots ones without any luck as they made a complete mess and spilt milk through the vent holes round the top. The Medela ones were an improvement as they are completely enclosed and the silicone is very comfortable against your skin. However, if like me, you leak quite a lot of milk while breast feeding on the other side then they are still a bit messy! The hole where your nipple goes is quite a large diameter and doesn't leave much room for milk collection. I would say only about 1oz is safe before it starts spilling out. So, OK if you are sitting still and watching carefuly what you are doing but don't try leaving the shell in your bra and walking around or it will leak out.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant transition from breast feeding, 20 Jan. 2009
I totally agree with the other reviewers here in saying that this cup is just brilliant! It's simple, easy to clean and just does the job. I too tried all the fancy non-spill, soft, ergonomic valves which the packets all tell you you need but in the end this free flowing one was all my son would drink from. He was breast fed till 7 months and never took a bottle so didn't really like anything which was like a teat. The hard mouth piece suited him really well and he drank water and milk from it in no time. I used it long after he stopped drinking milk in the day just for water on trips out and it went through the dishwasher loads of times without marking or showing any wear and tear. It's also really small and fits neatly into your bag and is easy for them to hold.

Fireman Sam Nee Nah 54" Curtains
Fireman Sam Nee Nah 54" Curtains

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job and cheap too!, 26 Nov. 2007
I recently bought these Fireman Sam curtains for my 2 year old and they are great, by far the cheapest kids curtains I could find on the web. They don't come with lining and the material isn't particulary luxurious so they would probably be a bit thin without anything behind but with a bit of blackout material they work well. The pencil pleat at the top makes it easy to attach them to a curtain track.