Profile for JH17061 > Reviews

Content by JH17061

JH17061

Page: 1 | 2
VivaPet Outdoor Octagon Rabbit Run Cage Pen with Sun Protection Net Cover, 55-inch, Black/ Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 Feb. 2015
Just what I was looking for, absolutely brilliant! Super easy to assemble, took me five minutes on my own, really nice quality from what I can tell so far. Love that it has a cover on it, always worried about leaving my bunnies outside with cats around. Was worried this might have been a little small but perfect size for what I wanted, very impressed! Good price and came very quickly too!

Luli Bubblegum 3 pack
Luli Bubblegum 3 pack
Offered by TTsims/TTfone

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 27 Nov. 2014
I tried Shisha for the first time recently and fell in love with it! I gave up smoking a few years ago as my family were unhappy and of course I understood the health implications! These are great to enjoy shisha at home and with no nicotine, tar or tobacco they're much better for me!! Lovely flavour, refreshing and so pretty :)

White Multi Aperture Picture Frame (Instagram) Frame 3 Windows , 7 x 7cm (Frame Size 14.5 x 31.5cm) (White) Next Day Delivery
Offered by Four x Ninety Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 19 Nov. 2014
Bought this for a friend as a birthday present, planning on putting sections of maps in each slot for special places. Such a lovely frame! It's a really lovely size that would be perfect for instagram photos too! Perfect for my friend who doesn't have a lot of available wall space and this could be placed on a shelf too and still look lovely :) Very very happy and would 100% recommend both the product and the seller!

Bif Bang Pow! Dexter Bobble Head Dexter Kill Outfit
Bif Bang Pow! Dexter Bobble Head Dexter Kill Outfit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 3 Jun. 2014
Gave this to a friend for her birthday as she's a Dexter fan and she absolutely loved it! Such a cool gift too, not the obvious t-shirt etc.

Guess How Much I Love You (Little Favourites)
Guess How Much I Love You (Little Favourites)
by Sam McBratney

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Jun. 2014
I've loved this book since I was a kid and when I spotted this one so cheap I had to have it! It's a lovely copy, with a hard cover, and small (similar to the original Beatrix Potter sizes) Love it

MK-2063 54-key Portable Keyboard by Gear4music + Accessory Pack
MK-2063 54-key Portable Keyboard by Gear4music + Accessory Pack
Offered by Gear4music

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 3 Jun. 2014
This is a present for my boyfriends birthday as he briefly mentioned wanting to get back into the keyboard as he played as a child. When looking through the options though they seemed limited to childrens first keyboards and the expert ones that were just too expensive for me. When I spotted this one I thought I would take a chance and am so glad I did! This one came with headphones, the stand, an instructional DVD and the set of headphones which I thought was brilliant for the money. It doesn't look too 'kiddy' at all and I'm hoping he will be as thrilled as I am with it when he opens it on his birthday!

The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond (Unofficial Cookbook)
by Alan Kistler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 3 Jun. 2014
This is a gift for a friend so I have no idea whether or not it is good in relation to the content as I know nothing about Game of Thrones! But I am very happy that I took a chance on this book! It looks and feels lovely, with thick and glossy pages. I also had a quick flick through and looked at the recipes and have to admit that there were actually a few that took my interest! Overall very pleased and I'm sure my friend will be very happy too!

Silver Walking Bear Cufflinks Cuff Links
Silver Walking Bear Cufflinks Cuff Links
Offered by The Purple Armadillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with these!, 3 Jun. 2014
So so happy that I bought these! They were a birthday present for my boyfriend who has the nickname 'bear' and they are beautiful! He was so surprised and happy when he saw them, as was I. They look beautiful and well made and feel quite heavy. Beautifully packaged too which I wasn't expecting! Very very happy!

Game of Thrones Map of Westeros Stacking Mugs (set of 3)
Game of Thrones Map of Westeros Stacking Mugs (set of 3)
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 8 May 2014
Bought as a present for a friend who likes the show, mugs seem like good quality and I love the fact that they stack. Don't watch the show, but sure she will love them. Really impressed with service of the seller too, really prompt delivery.

316L Surgical Steel Nipple Bar with Angel Wings [Jewellery]
316L Surgical Steel Nipple Bar with Angel Wings [Jewellery]
Offered by The Busy Bees

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 13 Feb. 2014
Overall, I like the bar, it's pretty, good quality, was easy to put in and out and was a good price. It's not EXACTLY the same bar as the photo shows, but still very similar. As another review says, it is quite a large bar, slightly too large for my piercing, but everyone's different so you can never get sizing 100% right for everyone. Would still recommend the product, overall still very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2