Profile for Aralyne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO Creator Expert Parisian Restaurant - 10243
LEGO Creator Expert Parisian Restaurant - 10243
Offered by Legusplay

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, and like the majority of Lego sets ..., 21 Sept. 2015
This Lego set met my expectations perfectly. It took me a few days to completely build the set, but throughout the hours of building it, I found myself in awe at all the little details that are present in the set. I love it, and like the majority of Lego sets I've bought in the past, this one is of excellent quality as expected of an official Lego product.

Snuggle Pet Products Award Winning SnugglePuppieTM (Dalmatian)
Snuggle Pet Products Award Winning SnugglePuppieTM (Dalmatian)

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have expected better quality for the price to be honest, 30 Aug. 2015
Would give this product more stars if it didn't come with two holes in the seams (one on each of the product's legs). Would have expected better quality for the price to be honest, but since it would take too long to send back to the seller and get it replaced (going to pick up my puppy later this coming week), I went ahead and just sewed the holes/seams together.

Haven't tried out the heat pad yet, but the heartbeat mechanism works perfectly fine, if not a little on the loud side.

Marco Tozzi Women's 24503 Mary Jane Flats Black Schwarz (Black Antic / 2) 5
Marco Tozzi Women's 24503 Mary Jane Flats Black Schwarz (Black Antic / 2) 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and fit perfectly for me, 11 Aug. 2015
Nice design and fit perfectly for me; which is telling you something since I have pretty wide feet and it's usually a pain trying to find size 5 flats that fit me both width wise and length wise!

Hee Grand Women Fashion Tassels Flat Ankle Boots UK 5.5 Brown
Hee Grand Women Fashion Tassels Flat Ankle Boots UK 5.5 Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and fairly comfortable to wear, 23 Jun. 2015
Nice fit and fairly comfortable to wear. My only advice is though, if you plan to wear these boots for long periods at a time, you might want to slip in some of those shoe padding/gel pads in so you get more support for the balls of your feet as the soles on the boots are pretty thin underfoot.

Grande amore
Grande amore

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously addictive song, 23 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Grande amore (MP3 Download)
Highly passionate and wonderful song that has me attempting to sing Italian even though I don't know a word of the language.

Ladies Odeon Tan Leather Look Lace Up Casual Flat Brogue Shoes 6
Ladies Odeon Tan Leather Look Lace Up Casual Flat Brogue Shoes 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks goods, fits good, but needs airing out., 30 Jan. 2015
The size is as I expected, since I ordered one size bigger due to no half-size options available. The shoes are comfortable and smart looking. However, like others have mentioned, there is quite a bit of an odour to them which needs drastic airing out (it smells like petrol and my mom could smell it when walking passed my bedroom door). But once they've been aired out properly and broken into, the shoes have been a pleasure to wear.

Hijo De La Luna
Hijo De La Luna

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Hijo De La Luna (MP3 Download)
Lovely rendition of a classic song.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch S-Pen Stylus with Eraser
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch S-Pen Stylus with Eraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative to original S-pen, 20 Dec. 2013
I bought this stylus as an alternative to the one that came with my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet.

This stylus is not as thin as the one that came with my tablet, which is good as it offers me more control when drawing sketches. The eraser end is also useful as it saves me having to click on the eraser icon, then use the nib end to erase details, before finally clicking on the brush/pen/pencil icon again before I can continue drawing.

All in all, I'm very pleased with this stylus and it works very well with my tablet.

Professor Layton and The Azran Legacy (Nintendo 3DS)
Professor Layton and The Azran Legacy (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Level99Games

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to end the series~, 21 Nov. 2013
As others have already stated, the latest - and last - game in the Professor Layton series is just as good, if not better than the games that came before it. I have played all the Layton games since the first one was released in the UK years ago, and I can honestly say that if you enjoy puzzle games in general, you'll enjoy this game. If you like a good storyline to go with your puzzles, then you definitely need to pick up this game.

The graphics are sharp and clean, the music charming as always (like the other Layton games), the puzzles are sufficiently tough enough that even when you come across another puzzle similar to one you've solved before, it'll still tease the little grey cells the second (or third!) time around.

I can't recommend this game enough; however, like others have said as well, if you've never played a single Layton game before, it's probably not a good idea to start with this one. Play them in chronological order of when they were released to get the most out of the main plot of this series.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 10:09 PM GMT

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Timepiece Fashion Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Got good use of it for a few months, now nothing, 6 Jun. 2013
Like some of the other people who bought this HD only to have it suddenly stop working on them, mines has done just that today. I was using it fine up until a few hours ago until I noticed it was producing a soft clicking sound that I had never heard before. Thinking it best to restart the hard drive and my PC as well, I powered my machine down and turned it back on, only to be greeted by a soft beeping noise from the external hard drive.

It no longer shows up on my computer, despite the fact it's there in my Device Manager (but not Disk Manager, so I can't even reformat it). It makes no difference if I plug it into a different USB port on my PC, or even a completely different computer altogether. The same thing happens - it shows up in the Device Manager, which states that the storage device is working properly, but is not found under the Disk Manager and doesn't show up under "My Computer" either.

I'm quite upset with this, as it's been working perfectly fine since I first bought it back in January. Now I'm not even sure how I'm going to get around to recovering the data I have saved on it. Some is backed up on another HD, but not everything is backed up and I didn't expect it to suddenly die on me so suddenly without any kind of warning.

So I would say, stay clear of this product. If you're very lucky, you might get one that doesn't mysteriously die on you, but you might end up being really unlucky like a few of us here who got ones that died and ended up losing a lot of important data.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 1:16 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2