Profile for HappySue > Reviews

Content by HappySue

HappySue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Hooded Sweat Top With Pockets And Ruched Sides Size 22-24 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 16 Jun 2014
I love this top and am so glad that I ordered it. It fits well, if a little large but perfect for a sweatshirt. The ruched styling makes this top extra special and gives a chilled out, relaxed look.
Great for weekends away in the Autumn or cool summer evenings in the country.

Mens Dinner Jacket T Shirt - Black - Medium
Mens Dinner Jacket T Shirt - Black - Medium
Offered by Refugeek Tees

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart for scruffy hubby!, 9 Aug 2013
I bought this as a jokey gift for my scruffy husband! He hasn't seen it yet, but I think he will like it.
The quality of the material could have been a bit better though. I think I will have to be careful when I wash it!

The Original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui: The Traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho Treatment Positions and Numerous Reiki Techniques for Health and Well-being
by Mikao Usui

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Reiki enthusiasts, 30 May 2013
I can recommend this book to all Reiki people wanting to learn more about Dr Usui's work and life. Please read it.

Constance: The Tragic and Scandalous Life of Mrs. Oscar Wilde
Constance: The Tragic and Scandalous Life of Mrs. Oscar Wilde
by Franny Moyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down, 30 May 2013
I am coming to the end of this great book. I know how much I have enjoyed it as my reading is slowing down as I don't want to finish it. It is very readable even with all the quotes. It is such an interesting book.

ReCraft: How to Turn Second-hand Stuff into Beautiful Things for your Home, Family and Friends
by Buttonbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for novices and experienced crafters, 16 May 2013
I am enjoying this book very much. It is clearly written and the instructions easy to understand. It also has diagrams to help to explain techniques. A good quality book the I'm sure I will make great use of in reusing things.

Recycled Home: Transform Your Home Using Salvaged Materials
Recycled Home: Transform Your Home Using Salvaged Materials
by Rebecca Proctor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for recycling, 16 May 2013
I am quite enjoying this book but I would like it more if the printing style was better. It is a bit all over the place

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap 3373.27

3.0 out of 5 stars For a man? Don't think so!, 16 May 2013
I really like the look of this watch but am very surprised it is supposed to be a man's watch. The strap is short and I doubt it would fit on a normal sized male. I just about fitted me and I'm a woman.
The "glass" is very thick and seems to distort the watch face.
I am keeping this watch as I like the colour and design but I would not buy it for a man!

New Brighton - A Victorian Seaside Resort
New Brighton - A Victorian Seaside Resort
by Tony Franks-Buckley

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly but also seems to have been 'written' very quickly!, 9 Mar 2013
Mr Franks-Buckley seems to have gathered a lot of information from other publications to put together this book. I have read many other books about New Brighton and I don't think that this contains any new information. Forgive me if I am wrong as I haven't finished reading it yet.

The Land of Painted Caves (Earth's Children 6)
The Land of Painted Caves (Earth's Children 6)
by Jean M. Auel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you have read others in the series, 9 Mar 2013
I love this book and the whole series. I would recommend it to people interested in history as Ms Auel really seems to have researched the possible way of life included in the book

Crabtree & Evelyn Lovely Hands 25g Pack of 6
Crabtree & Evelyn Lovely Hands 25g Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Mothers Day gift, 9 Mar 2013
This arrived very quickly. It is in a lovely strong packaging in a pretty colour. Ideal for my mother in law for mothers day! Looks like good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3