Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Bonnie" (Glasgow, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
A Demon's Dark Embrace: An Elite Guards Novel
A Demon's Dark Embrace: An Elite Guards Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2015
I absolutely love this series. Need more.

Hama Fashion Plus 00106939 Radio-Controlled Alarm Clock White
Hama Fashion Plus 00106939 Radio-Controlled Alarm Clock White
Offered by Accessory Department

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like this nifty clock and the fact it's sets the ..., 28 Aug. 2015
I really like this nifty clock and the fact it's sets the time automatically. Also at night u just need to wave your hand over it and it lights up so u can see the time. The only thing wrong with it is that for some reason it keeps setting the time an hour ahead. It's stuck on summer time saving and even when I change it manually it keeps going back and hour ahead. It's really annoying.

Acctim 60302 COLARA - Radio Controlled Watch
Acctim 60302 COLARA - Radio Controlled Watch
Offered by Robert Grant of London

2.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, 28 Aug. 2015
I love this watch. It keeps the correct time and u don't even have to set it. The only thing I don't like about it, is because it is white, the strap is now dirty and I have no idea how to get it back to white. I've tried scrubbing it and even tooth paste and bleach. I think it's discolored forever now. I wish I gotten the black one instead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2015 1:58 PM BST

Tear Asunder: Bonus Edition
Tear Asunder: Bonus Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 12 Mar. 2014
I loved loved this book. It was dark but also had great characters and smoking hot alpha men. I also love the senses series which this author writes under the name of Cindy Paterson. Please buy this book. I highly recommend.

Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 3)
Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic series, 17 Feb. 2014
OMG I absolutely love this series. Amelia you can't write fast enough for me. I need the next book now. I just can't wait. Lol

Forty 2 Days (Billionaire Banker Series)
Forty 2 Days (Billionaire Banker Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love this series. Can't wait for the next book in May. The twist near the end was brilliant.

This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)
This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lord finally trampled. Awesome trilogy, 4 July 2013
Move over fifty shades. I loved every chapter of each book. Need more. Having Jessie withdrawal. Wish I could give more than five stars.

Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 24 Jan. 2013
The only problem I seem to have with these is that It says on the instructions that the first charge should be for 16 hours and then the red light should go off once fully charges.

Well I have been charging these for 2 days and the light still hasn't gone off. I have tried them with my TV and they work great. Just not sure how fully charged they actually are.

I thought about buying a new battery but this is around £7, and after paying £34.00 for these I really shouldn't have to. Not sure if I should send them back.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 3:02 PM BST

Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)
Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 10 Dec. 2012
I absolutely loved this book, if you liked Fifty Shades, Bared to You and This Man, you will love this. Can't wait for the next installment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2012 6:28 PM GMT

This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 1)
This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 10 Dec. 2012
I absolutely loved this book and can't wait for the next installment. If you loved Fifty Shades, you will love this even more.

Page: 1 | 2