Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Bonnie" (Glasgow, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Tear Asunder: Bonus Edition
Tear Asunder: Bonus Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 12 Mar. 2014
I loved loved this book. It was dark but also had great characters and smoking hot alpha men. I also love the senses series which this author writes under the name of Cindy Paterson. Please buy this book. I highly recommend.

Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 3)
Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic series, 17 Feb. 2014
OMG I absolutely love this series. Amelia you can't write fast enough for me. I need the next book now. I just can't wait. Lol

Forty 2 Days (Billionaire Banker Series)
Forty 2 Days (Billionaire Banker Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love this series. Can't wait for the next book in May. The twist near the end was brilliant.

This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)
This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lord finally trampled. Awesome trilogy, 4 July 2013
Move over fifty shades. I loved every chapter of each book. Need more. Having Jessie withdrawal. Wish I could give more than five stars.

Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 24 Jan. 2013
The only problem I seem to have with these is that It says on the instructions that the first charge should be for 16 hours and then the red light should go off once fully charges.

Well I have been charging these for 2 days and the light still hasn't gone off. I have tried them with my TV and they work great. Just not sure how fully charged they actually are.

I thought about buying a new battery but this is around £7, and after paying £34.00 for these I really shouldn't have to. Not sure if I should send them back.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 3:02 PM BST

Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)
Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 10 Dec. 2012
I absolutely loved this book, if you liked Fifty Shades, Bared to You and This Man, you will love this. Can't wait for the next installment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2012 6:28 PM GMT

This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 1)
This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 10 Dec. 2012
I absolutely loved this book and can't wait for the next installment. If you loved Fifty Shades, you will love this even more.

Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in
Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 July 2012
After reading all the negative review I wasn't going to bother buying these books, but after reading the first one I was hooked. It's not all about the erotica and BDSM. It's the story of a little boy who had a very rough rough start in life, but then he was adopted by great parents and he learned how to cope with his past. He then fell in love and she too helped him recover. I would definately recommend all three books.

Eternal Hunger: Number 1 in series (Mark of the Vampire Series)
Eternal Hunger: Number 1 in series (Mark of the Vampire Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars scorching, 14 Jan. 2012
This is a great new vampire series which I would highly recommend. Readers of JR Ward and Laura K Hamilton will love it.

Archangel's Blade: The Guild Hunter Series
Archangel's Blade: The Guild Hunter Series
by Nalini Singh

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Sept. 2011
I really loved this book and can't wait for "Bluebell" to get his own story. He really deserves to find his own HEA. I also hope Venom gets his own story too and we find out why he has those strange eyes.

Page: 1 | 2