Profile for evc > Reviews

evc

LEARNING THROUGH PLAY FUN ACTIVITIES FOR UNDER FIVES
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY FUN ACTIVITIES FOR UNDER FIVES
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased when I found that it also shows me how ..., 26 Nov 2013
I bought this book for new ideas about what to do with my children on rainy days. I was pleased when I found that it also shows me how each activity contributes to my child's development. It also has a chapter on what to expect when my child starts school and what I should make sure that he can do - like count to ten, use a knife and fork etc.
Great buy.

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant album! had never heard of him before buying ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
brilliant album! had never heard of him before buying it but now can't even get tickets to see him live.

Orchard Toys Who's Under the Sea?
Orchard Toys Who's Under the Sea?

5.0 out of 5 stars she is 2 and can quite happily complete on her own, 26 Nov 2013
My little girl loves this puzzle, she is 2 and can quite happily complete on her own. the pieces are a god size for her and quite chunky.

Orchard Toys Tell The Time
Orchard Toys Tell The Time
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... boy is just learning to tell the time and loved this game almost as much as the Shopping Game ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Tell The Time (Toy)
My little boy is just learning to tell the time and loved this game almost as much as the Shopping Game which is his favourite.

Seagrass Rectangle Tray
Seagrass Rectangle Tray
Offered by Choice Baskets
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Seagrass Rectangle Tray
I needed a tray to put all the mountain of post and homework my family has that would fit A4 paper and sit on the table without looking ugly - this tray does it perfectly.

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Neoprene Case / Sleeve / Pouch / Skin By Shocksock - Hot Pink
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars poor stitching - lasted less than a month, 24 May 2013
Velcro not stitched on to pouch correctly so less than a month and frayed edges which will probably end up falling off. other than that a good product that protects phone well.

TP36 Super Goal with Trainer
TP36 Super Goal with Trainer
Offered by Jac in a box
Price: 62.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly to fasten net to frame but 5 year old loves it, 24 May 2013
This review is from: TP36 Super Goal with Trainer (Toy)
Frame was easy enough to build, but attaching the net was quite fiddly - two people and lots of pegs to hold it in place - but once it was done my little boy loves it.