Profile for OCU > Reviews

Content by OCU

OCU

Love and Marriage (4 CD Set)
Love and Marriage (4 CD Set)
Offered by PinnacleStores
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal!!!, 23 Nov 2010
Love and Marriage - Firstly, I want to encourage everyone to listen to this teaching on marriage. It is an edifying 4 part series on what and how God expects marriage to be and in addition teaches how the love of God that exists between two people can actually sustain the marriage. My perception of marriage have been very much challenged by listening to all the series but much more really blessed by the practicality of God's word and how we need not complicate things for ourselves..

It is most important for us to know what to expect and what to do before deciding to go into a relationship or prepare for marriage. We often take a lot of things for granted and assume that we know everything about the other person. No matter how pleasant or good a person can be it is worth remembering that men and women are different in so many ways. As one in relationship and getting ready for marriage, listening to these series of Love and Marriage has indeed equipped me to appreciate my `to be' spouse and have an understanding of how a man operates and how I should operate as God intended. This series gives an in-depth knowledge of what God expects us to do from the start to finish of been in a relationship and walking in marriage together with your spouse.

I encourage you to get a copy and even sow into the lives of both your friends and family. God bless