Profile for Elaine Hall > Reviews

Content by Elaine Hall

Elaine Hall

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy It, 27 July 2013
I tride this kit on 3 different computers/video recorders, it did the same on all, nothing! The software loads on the pc no problem but it captured nothing, couldn't see any video couldn't hear any audio. One time the only thing I got was a tiny bit of audio from the TV that was on in the same room (not even connected) Don't waste your money. Like another reviewer said, I'm off to buy one for money in the hope that it'll work. One more thing, the connection leads on the capture are female, the connection leads on your video player are female, so you need to buy male/male leads aswell (about 10), this product isn't as cheap as it might seem.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bland, 8 Feb 2013
Sorry but I found this book a little boring, to be fair perhaps slightly less so towards the end. I believe it was made into a film and I should imagine that's the media it suited. I downloaded this and two other books for my holiday, I started reading this one first but after the first few pages got bored and read the other books instead. Finally when I had more holiday left than books I was forced to come back to it. I ploughed on and by the last few pages it did become more interesting. You might do better to see the film.

Safe House
Safe House
Price: 3.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordinary, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book as it sounded interesting, I was quite disappointed. It was like an ordinary American TV movie. I didn't get into the characters and was relieved when it ended. If you know The Isle of Man you might enjoy it from that point of view otherwise not one I'd recommend.

Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands - FREE Travel Guide
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands - FREE Travel Guide
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 5 Jan 2013
I'm going to the Galapagos islands soon & wanted to read up a bit first so thought this free app worth a look, its so good I think I'll upgrade to the purchase version. Lots of info, well presented, and it was free!

Photography Trainer
Photography Trainer
Price: 1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Photography Trainer (App)
I wasn't sure how useful this would be but this app exceeded my expectations! Its got alot of information and shares it in a easy to understand way for a novice like me. I'm going on holiday soon & was going to take books, but with this app they can stay at home and I have my reference material right on hand when I need it, in my Kindle Fire.

Very good app would recommend to any novice photographer & definitely worth the money

Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun, 24 Dec 2012
The story is a bit light, the writing amateurish, but read all three books on holiday & you'll love it!

Galapagos Dreams: A Photo Journey
Galapagos Dreams: A Photo Journey
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 24 Nov 2012
I am going to The Galapagos next year and downloaded this 'book' out of interest. I was initially disappointed as it is quite short. I would describe it a collection of post cards (what did I expect for 77p?) but was glad I had downloaded it as it gave me ideas for my own photography. Other reviewers comment about not being able to zoom in but I had no problem and could zoom in a long way on my kindle fire.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2013 6:00 PM GMT