Profile for Carole Denby > Reviews

Content by Carole Denby

Carole Denby "Lover of dogs" (East Yorkshire England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
16 Piece Sabatier Noir Black Handled Cutlery Set
16 Piece Sabatier Noir Black Handled Cutlery Set
Offered by Commerce Intelligence Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful looking fashionalble cutlery set, 10 Feb. 2015
I bought this cutlery before, and this was the second set I got because I love it so much. It is very strong and I think it has a ten year guarantee which I know I will never have to use. All the cutlery washes well, leaving no marks on smudges on any of the utensils. They are as nice looking as the day I bought them.

Premier Housewares Two Tier Dish Drainer, 56 cm - Black
Premier Housewares Two Tier Dish Drainer, 56 cm - Black
Offered by catersworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dish drainer that holds everything you need., 10 Feb. 2015
This two tier dish drainer was exactly what I needed. It holds plates or soup dishes on the top, saucepans etc on the bottom, cutlery in the side holder and mugs or glasses on the other side. I did my research and saw lots of dish drainers, but this one was perfect for me.

Arrid Extra Dry Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream 1 Oz (Pack Of 6)
Arrid Extra Dry Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream 1 Oz (Pack Of 6)
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best anti-perspirant & deodorant I have ever used., 10 Feb. 2015
I used to use Arrid extra dry anti-perspirant & deodorant and could buy it from Boots the Chemist. I have no idea why they stopped selling it in our store, but glad I can find it online at Amazon. It really does stop me showing sweat on my tee-shirts during the summer. Though of course I use it all year long. I am happy I can continue to use my favourite one which actually does the job it should do.

Abtey Wooden Crate of 12 Bottles Liqueurs de Selection 155 g
Abtey Wooden Crate of 12 Bottles Liqueurs de Selection 155 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 10 Feb. 2015
There were lots of liqueurs being sold for Christmas, but I chose these because they say they do not crystalize if not eaten straight away. And they don't. Perfect liqueurs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for nice long drinks., 10 Feb. 2015
These glasses were to replace some I had broken. They are just right for me. Big enough to hold a nice long drink, I like them because they are exceptionally strong, but still thin. I hate drinking from big bulky thick glasses.

GreatShield iSlide Slim-Fit PolyCarbonate Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500 (Samsung Galaxy S4 2013, Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover, 10 Feb. 2015
This cover shield fits my Samsung galaxy perfectly. It is exactly what I wanted. I had tried two different types of cover. One a wallet type but which always left tiny bits of leather on the screen making it look disgusting, as if it had never been cleaned. That doesn't happen with this cover and so I love it. My screen is as clean and clear as the day I bought it. Thanks.

3 FT SANTA CLIMBING A ROPE LIGHT FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS DECORATION PLEASE VISIT OUR STOREFRONT FOR MANY MORE SANTAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa climbing a rop light for indoors or outdoors, 21 Nov. 2013
I bought this two years ago (I usually spend my Xmas in warmer climates, like Florida) but occasionally stay at home. I love decorating my house with Xmas lights etc. and this one brings a smile to every child's face. It is good value and it survives the bitter winds and rain and snow that we sometimes get.

Snow White Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Lights 120 Blue LED Multi-Function Lights
Snow White Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Lights 120 Blue LED Multi-Function Lights
Offered by Emporium Seven Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor/Outdooor Christmas Lights, 21 Nov. 2013
I bought these two years ago for the outside of my house at Xmas, and they are very bright being LED lights, and good quality. I am well pleased with them.

Hi Pro DV6 DV7 AC Adapter Charger for HP Laptop
Hi Pro DV6 DV7 AC Adapter Charger for HP Laptop
Offered by IT EXPERTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Charger for HP Pavilion, 21 Nov. 2013
As I said in my other review.....I had bought one it was perfect, so I bought another one for a friend whose charger had died.

Still Standing: The Savage Years
Still Standing: The Savage Years
by Paul O'Grady

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul O'Grady - The Savage Years, 21 Nov. 2013
I love reading Paul O'Grady books for many reasons.....because I can picture everything he talks about in my minds eye, because he is so witty, because he doesn't mind poking fun at himself, and mostly because he helps me remember the times that he talks about. So many things I have forgotten and he brings them back to life for me. I adore him, on stage, in his books, as a presenter, and most of all when he is reminiscing. This book did not let me down, it was as good as all his others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6